Strasteo's Static Images

Strasteo

Hey there everyone! Just thought I'd make a topic to showcase some of my graphics. I'm available for commission, but I reserve the right to refuse readily. Thanks! c:

Anyway, some of these are for games in progress, some are just for fun, and some I wish were games!

"Welcome to the City"

-This piece took me a few days to do. It remains one of my best pixel pieces.

"Fragment of Heaven"

-Fragment of Heaven version 2.0 mock-up. Probably going to undergo even more revision before I'm satisfied with it.

"Melody and Tempo"

-From that old Rocket Town idea I had, changed to Rocket Tale. My only strictly RPG title that's been put on hold. These are pretty outdated and are in need of a tune-up as well, but much better than my older graphics. >_>;

Anyway, that's it for now. Comments or crits would be much appreciated.

Luyren

*whistle*
That's awesome! Gotta admint, I'm a fan of your style!
Working.

Blob

Most people won't realize these images have been available through your signature for the longest time.

Your unique style's always refreshing Stratus, I'm sure they'll make your future games really stand out.

~ Blob

NobodyX

These are cool!

Strasteo

Thank you kindly, everyone!

I hope to improve by working hard, as always, and draw inspiration/technique from the many great styles inherent in your games. And if I'm lucky, be able to inspire others as well. c:

I'll continue to post things once I'm out of "stealth" and "busy" mode, haha.

Hectate

Most people won't realize these images have been available through your signature for the longest time.

Your unique style's always refreshing Stratus, I'm sure they'll make your future games really stand out.

~ Blob
Yep, I remember browsing them one evening.

+1 FTW
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Winzenheimer

Very nice work, Strasteo.

Jesse

I love the sun / moon on the sides of the tower of the first piece. Nice work!

Darkhog

Wonderful graphics! I really like them!

P.S. What software did you used?

There are no impossible things. There is only lack of skills.
Don't click this if your computer has less than 641 kilobytes of RAM.
Stencyl stencyling stencylish stencylers :D

Strasteo

Thanks again, everyone!

@darkhog: I use regular 'ol MS Paint for this.

Chris

I love that City picture. I can tell how much effort went into it.

Ceric

That's an amazing amount of detail in the city. Really nice work there.

BonBonBunny

You already know that I'm a fan of your work. n3n

I would get headaches working on pixel art that complex!  Do you have really good eyesight?

Strasteo

Been a while since I posted in my own topic. This is for the TUGS competition over at the TSR forums. It's near completion with only minor additions to be put in, so I figured I'd just post it for others to see. :]

King Crab
-This is for the Beginner bracket challenge. The restrictions were 128x128, and it had to be an aquatic creature. I felt this would be a great opportunity to sprite a Earthbound-esque enemy. I like to think of the design as a mix between Dragon Quest and Earthbound.

The Reaper
-This was for the Prelims. We were given this shape and had to draw inside of it, using the shape as a boundary. We were not allowed to change even a pixel of the lineart. I put it over a black background because I felt it looked best this way.

Luyren

Awesome stuff!

The Reaper's spear/scythe I think is a little odd, but overall it's awesome!
Working.