Thanks TwistedIdentity! :)

What does the last block in this image?

-Alessandro
My Website: www.havana24.net

GeorgeN

Thanks TwistedIdentity! :)

What does the last block in this image?

-Alessandro
It will return a boolean true/false if an interstitial is available or not to be shown. The log true will give you informations with the reason that the ad is not availalable (you can see this logs in DDMS).
 It is a good block to use it with other ads. If Vungle is not available then show Chartboost or whatever.

havana24

Ah great, Thanks GeorgeN! :)
My Website: www.havana24.net

altobi

Anything new on the IOS version?

TwistedIdentity

Beware Vungle is based on Net60.. What I made in March will be paid to me in the end of May..
My Critter Android http://bit.ly/1gJyUs4
TI's FB Page: http://on.fb.me/1ijla4Y
Deadly Space Boss Arena 2: http://goo.gl/KIuowG

Follow me on Twitter: @jettas88

bonzero

Am I the only one that can't use Vungle here? I set up everything correctly, in fact the block that says true or false about an ad ready to be played, says true all the time and for no apparent reason no ad is shown, bungle detects that the app has been installed, it says is receiving test ads, the app seems to know when an add is available but nothing comes up :S, Im using the recent nightly builds

riki82

Am I the only one that can't use Vungle here? I set up everything correctly, in fact the block that says true or false about an ad ready to be played, says true all the time and for no apparent reason no ad is shown, bungle detects that the app has been installed, it says is receiving test ads, the app seems to know when an add is available but nothing comes up :S, Im using the recent nightly builds

Same problem for me :(

GeorgeN

I've test it right now and is working fine for me. I don't know what to advise you. Just be sure to add those things on AndroidManifest in the right place. To create an App entry in dashboard(for android).

I'm just using 2 blocks: When Created: Vungle Setup App ID and when Click: Vungle Show Interstitial.

bonzero

mm I can't think of anything, I used this file to make sure the AndroidManifest was ok=

Those are not errors.  The manifest in attach.

i'm also using the same blocks the same way :S, have you tried with the nightly build? is there any other configuration that could affect the extension?

GeorgeN

mm I can't think of anything, I used this file to make sure the AndroidManifest was ok=

Those are not errors.  The manifest in attach.

i'm also using the same blocks the same way :S, have you tried with the nightly build? is there any other configuration that could affect the extension?

I have a Stencyl build for a month or so and I don't think there is something in stencyl that is affecting Vungle.

You can open the Device Monitor and see what it tells you when the ad should appear.

squeeb

very good extension!! very easy to integrate!

bubbles

Is there any way to have a boolean return whether the user watched the video successfully or not? I want to reward the player in my game with an extra life for watching the vid, but not if they watch, then stop it. Thanks for any help offered. :)

GeorgeN

Is there any way to have a boolean return whether the user watched the video successfully or not? I want to reward the player in my game with an extra life for watching the vid, but not if they watch, then stop it. Thanks for any help offered. :)
There is not. But you can do the following: in Vungle dashboard on your app entry there is an Edit button->Advanced settings and check the Force View option. Now when the ad is played the user can't cancel it :)

Clintin

Wasn't working for me either but it started to work now without any issues. If its not showing up look at the XML and make sure it's correct. 4G on my device worked right away, I had to turn my wifi on and off for it to work.

bubbles

There is not. But you can do the following: in Vungle dashboard on your app entry there is an Edit button->Advanced settings and check the Force View option. Now when the ad is played the user can't cancel it :)

Thanks! I'll look into this. ^^
Much appreciated :)