Duke Dashington!

bonzero

I think your pixel art is the best I've seen  lately, I haven't played your games much but they look polished and the pixel drawing, attention to detail, cartoony style, colour scheme is quite like the old times or the 90s arcade machines. no wonder you got a promo spot, well deserved!

Stevetheipad

So cool how Apple reached out to you about the feature. What's it going to be priced as?

Innes

This is great news; I wish you the best of luck.
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

colburt187

Trailer is awesome, looking forward to this game. Are you going to make it paid, or IAP to unlock the levels or ads?

AdventureIslands

It's a paid app and will cost 2 dollars. No IAPs, buy the game once and everything is yours.

Vectrex71

WELL DONE !!  Its such a great project you have ! Congratulations ! Sometimes i see games here in the forum and i think WTF ! graphics crap, sound crap, gameplay like hell (some days ago there was a game with airplanes and skyscrapers , reminds me on 9/11) Holly cow what a )&*"รง%&"+ BUT your game is well designed, superb Graphics, nice character, i think also with a good gameplay. It's great to see it and i'm hot to play it in the near future :-) Will buy it when it's come for Mobile ! Because i see. There is a guy that uses his effort to make a good looking, well designed game ! Thank you !

Photon

My goodness, I want this.
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

AdventureIslands

Duke Dashington is coming out tomorrow on App Store! Are you excited?

App Spy made a small hands-on video of the game: http://www.appspy.com/feature/8952/hands-on-with-duke-dashington-the-smashing-puzzle-platformer-wot-wot

letmethink

Keep the hype train rolling.
~Letmethink

Stevetheipad

Not in the US store?! :(