Redemption - The Third Era

RedEvo

This week you can read about Graphic in Client at this link.
Don't miss the Video sample at the end of the blog article, or look it here.

You can always follow us on facebook and g+ or Twitter @RedEvoGames
Launching RedemptionTCG Android Alpha. If you are interested contact us at info@redevogames.com

ceosol

Very nice looking HUD

RedEvo

This Friday Silvia, our Art and Setting manager, speak about Salk, our Desert-Based Race. You can read about Salk and their peculiarties here.

Ceosol, Thanks a lot for your comments! :)
Launching RedemptionTCG Android Alpha. If you are interested contact us at info@redevogames.com

RedEvo

Hi,
our ‪Art‬ and ‪‎Setting‬ manager has conceived the last race belonging to the 'Redemption - The Third Era' society, the dark and theatrical Vampires: here you can read about their peculiar features and lifestyle.
Let us know what you think about!

RedEvo

Hi,
this week we'd like you read more about our game setting: today we introduce you the Corporations representing the most prominent and skilled elements of Tamiara, Salk and Vampire races, belonging to the "Redemption - The Third Era" society.
In terms of game, they provide additional skills and upgrades to the members of their band (deck).
Here you can find an overview of the last six Corporations.
Any criticism or positive feedback is welcome!

RedEvo

We are going to continue to work on Redemption The Third Era this August. We hope you enjoy your vacations. To accompany them, or your work, we are sharing music inspiring us on Redemption The Third Era building. Enjoy.

http://redevogames.com/2015/07/31/inspiring-music/

yoplalala

Have some nice vacations !

RedEvo

Hi, welcome back from the summer vacations!
This week we share with you a Roadmap with the foreseen activities that will lead to the launch of 'Redemption The Third Era', our trading card game.
In particular we will provide regular updates in view of the coming closed Beta release.
Here you can read more about the current Roadmap.

RedEvo

Hi!
In this post we'd like to introduce you an important part of 'Redemption-The Third Era' game, namely the market.
In particular, the Secondary Market of Cards with functions and features are here described: let us know what you think about this system to manage the excess game cards.

RedEvo

Hi!
In this post we describe the choices we have made about some main graphic features concerning Cards in our 'Redemption-The Third Era' game, for example how the Cards are built (Illustration and Frame) and grouped (Heroes and Characters).
We'd like to know your opinion about our graphic solutions that you can find here explained.

ceosol

I agree, it is tough figuring out what to put on the cards. If too much is on the card, it takes away from the graphic. If too little is on the card, then the player cannot figure out what the symbols mean. For mobile, you might want to make it tablet only. With how small the text/symbols are, you probably would not be able to read it on a phone.

RedEvo

Hi again Ceosol,
sorry for my late response.
I agree with you about symbols meaning and graphic of the card but I'm not agree about phone and tablet.
Symbols must only be clearly identificable and not clearly visible.
I'm a player before then I'm a developer. When playing on phone to some card games graphic limits for small objects are not real limits until they are deducible. Consider you can always look at a card in its big form and little icons on cards become more visible and clear.
Consider that: when you play to a card game you need to rapidly recognize the card you are playing. Then your head filter the visual information and give you a perception of the rules of the card. I experiment the same with paper card game like Magic The Gathering: it's very rare for a not beginner player go to read tules of the card, they need only to take a watch to the card drawing to know name and rules of the card. For beginner, in our way, you can always tap or click on card and see entire card rules.

David.

ceosol

You missed my meaning. Two green boxes and three red boxes would be clearly visible. The text associated with those boxes (i.e. +1 attack) would not be visible on phones. Therefore, all that would do is confuse the player and make the card graphics look less appealing. If you want it on phones, remove the text from the graphic and have the symbols be more prominent.

As an example, Magic the Gathering and Yugioh have all of the regular card text written on the cards at all times. None of it is visible to the player on a phone. Rise of Mythos has larger text written on the cards at all times where you can tell what the card properties are. This would be visible on a phone. In all three cases, when you click on the cards, they zoom in so that the player can read the full text and see the graphic better. In my opinion, the Mythos way of doing it is better. Even better still would have just symbols on the cards with no text. The meaning of the symbols could be visible when the card is clicked on and zoomed in.

RedEvo

Got you point, thanks for feedback.
David.

RedEvo

Hi!
Here you can read about the Hero Cards, one big category of Cards belonging to our 'Redemption-The Third Era' game.
In this post, interactions with the Character  Cards are also provided.
Let us know your opinion about the features of Hero Cards and their expected usage in the game.