tabletop

tabletop

I had a dream that 3.5, or this was coming out in a few days

Iddo

and the saga continues

tabletop

are you gonna try to upload it to 3.4

Luyren

No. It would be time better spent on the actual kit and documentation instead.
Working.

tabletop

If I pay and subscribe to StencylStudio for 3.5 would you upload it.

Luyren

No, I will see how I'll go about it when I'm done.
Working.

tabletop

any word from you guys when 3.5 is coming out publicly.

Luyren

For anyone still following this thread, I started posting daily on the discord server about the progress I've done in the past months.  I've been going through in-game menus in the last two days. Hop on board and let me know your questions and opinions about it. So far I've shared about in-game map and control customization.
Working.

Bombini

Fantastic job!
Thanks for sharing :)

airman4

WOW !
Awesome ! i never saw you on discord , weird, you have a different name there ?

Luyren

Same name. I haven't posted progress on the kit for a while now though, but I'll get back on sharing stuff there.
Working.

airman4

Oh i see
i'll try to add you pal !
the rpg kit you update , we can have access to it ? it's the same name rpg platformer kit ?

Luyren

It's not available yet. I believe it is feature complete though, but I still need to create a sample game (for testing, missed improvements and to have samples for the end user), document everything, and see how to go about distribution, as I plan to monetize it in some way (probably sell this on itchio?). I have some plans to make parts of it free for everyone (for example the control customization part I posted here). Either way, I'll update here and on the discord when I have more concrete information on release.
Working.