Pixel Art Thread

TDonnally

How long does it take you for each individual animation?

miaubian

depends on the complexity of the animation. some things are easier to draw than others. walk cycles for example can be really hard, because its a complex movement

bwwd

Hi, It's My first post and latest sprites work , i create them for my games and test on android phone:)

And some old ones

Some more in gallery:
http://bwwd.deviantart.com/gallery/

JV113

Hello, everyone. I know that it's been a while since my last post, but that is neither here nor there.

Below are a few sprites that I drew up a month or so ago. They're kind of shoot-em-up inspired, but this was more out of boredom than anything, since I don't really have any projects running (I have been tinkering with Stencyl here and there, though).
"When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other."
-"Conformity" poster, Despair, Inc.

pyxelbit

tried out some different techniques. pixel art and photo manipulation.
maybe i make a game out of this :)

SadiQ

I once saw a tut on how somebody implemented that grain (noise) effect on top of a game. Looked really cool since it was moving just like it does on TV. Cool graphics btw. (the round bullets shouldn't be too round thou :P)
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

pyxelbit

thanks, i did something similar with scanlines before: http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/21595

its quite easy with an animated transparent foreground

SadiQ

Looks quite impressive mate. The background flicker is a little too much for my eyes to handle at the moment (monitor too bright).
Need to allow those zombies to kill me thou :P
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

pyxelbit

that was my first attempt to make a game with stencyl, maybe i finish it in the future. doing the graphics and effects was fun, but the coding was the problem.

SadiQ

I got the reverse of your problem hehehhe.
You did a pretty good job on it so far :)

AdventureIslands

Drew and animated a dog. It was little challenging, as I haven't done all that many animals with pixels. Especially dogs.

Hectate

Drew and animated a dog. It was little challenging, as I haven't done all that many animals with pixels. Especially dogs.

Such art! Few pixels! Very animated! Wow!
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Photon

Aaw. :)
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

SadiQ

Nobody mentioned it's lack of paws? :P
Looks impressive still :)