Can't seem to get flash player to test a certain scene.

CrystalFalcon

Here's the error log

ArgumentError: Error #2015: Invalid BitmapData.
   at flash.display::BitmapData/ctor()
   at flash.display::BitmapData()
   at __ASSET__assets_graphics_1x_tileset_13_png()[C:\Users\cideg\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\games-generated\Hello My Name Is Static\Export\flash\haxe\ManifestResources.hx:120]
   at Type$/createInstance()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe-std\std\flash\_std\Type.hx:149]
   at lime.utils::AssetLibrary/getImage()
   at lime.utils::AssetLibrary/getAsset()
   at lime.utils::Assets$/getAsset()
   at lime.utils::Assets$/getImage()
   at openfl.utils::Assets$/getBitmapData()
   at com.stencyl.utils::Assets$/getBitmapData()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\utils\Assets.hx:28]
   at com.stencyl.models.scene::Tileset/loadGraphics()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\models\scene\Tileset.hx:138]
   at com.stencyl.io::TilesetReader/read()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\io\TilesetReader.hx:49]
   at com.stencyl::Data/readResource()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\Data.hx:274]
   at com.stencyl::Data/loadResourceFromMbs()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\Data.hx:218]
   at com.stencyl.utils::LazyIntMap/get()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\utils\LazyIntMap.hx:51]
   at com.stencyl.models::Scene/readRawLayer()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\models\Scene.hx:553]
   at com.stencyl.models::Scene/readRawLayers()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\models\Scene.hx:510]
   at com.stencyl.models::Scene/load()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\models\Scene.hx:143]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/loadScene()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\Engine.hx:1014]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/begin()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\Engine.hx:959]
   at com.stencyl::Engine()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\com\stencyl\Engine.hx:747]
   at Universal/preloaderComplete()[C:\Program Files\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\stencyl\1,00\Universal.hx:408]
   at lime.app::_Event_Void_Void/dispatch()
   at scripts::StencylPreloader/unload()[C:\Users\cideg\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\games-generated\Hello My Name Is Static\Source\scripts\StencylPreloader.hx:341]
   at scripts::StencylPreloader/onLoaded()[C:\Users\cideg\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\games-generated\Hello My Name Is Static\Source\scripts\StencylPreloader.hx:310]
   at lime.app::_Event_Void_Void/dispatch()
   at lime.utils::Preloader/start()
   at lime.utils::Preloader/updateProgress()
   at lime.utils::Preloader/current_onEnter()

Any advice? Thanks in advance.  :)

Justin

It's failing to load a tileset. Do you have a tileset with no tiles?
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

CrystalFalcon

I'm using an extremely detailed tileset. Could that be messing it up?

Justin

Ok, or the inverse... a too-large tileset?

"In AIR 1.5 and Flash Player 10, the maximum size for a BitmapData object is 8,191 pixels in width or height, and the total number of pixels cannot exceed 16,777,215 pixels. (So, if a BitmapData object is 8,191 pixels wide, it can only be 2,048 pixels high.)"
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

CrystalFalcon

yep that was it, just split the tile set in half and it works like a charm, thanks!