Dude's where's my planet!?

MrDumle

I and two friends made a game for Ludum Dare in stencyl.
It's very hard but give it a shot!

http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-23/?action=preview&uid=12041

Innes

That's very impressive; well done!

I love the graphics style and the music. I'm not a great player-of-games, and I found it a bit frustrating to have to start at the beginning every time I fell off a planet, but perhaps that's just me being terrible at the game!
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

nev

Like Innes, I'm not a great player-of-games, but I like it a lot. Graphics, music, idea. Very well done! Do you intend to port it to iOS?

Nomosoft

I love this, great concept and great execution. I really like the fact that it's not just another "hold mouse button until power reaches X" game mechanic.

rlc2405

I love this, great concept and great execution. I really like the fact that it's not just another "hold mouse button until power reaches X" game mechanic.

Well said!

LDeathnote

Your right about it being hard!

The art is amazing! I'd play it just for that.  :P

coleislazy

Very nice! The artwork is awesome and the gameplay is fun, if a bit hard. You really get the feeling of the gravity, and its hilarious when you just start floating into space...

torcado194

This was a fun game! Love the art and the original gameplay. Though it got quite hard later on.
Good job!

CrimsonThunder

That is so damn awesome. :|

godofvaganza

Dude. That was so cool! aah lovely artwork

magicpegasus

Very nice! The art style and music really come together, and the idea is fun. The gravity feels real, pretty close to like Super Mario Galaxy or Orbital!

The idea that people in China are upside down because they live on the other side of the world seems like an inspiration for this game.

Nomosoft

Man, the game was hard enough without the Machin Shin. Outrunning that thing can be rough.

xandramas

its cool, but was it made with stencyl? If so can you post some help on how you made that gravity effect?
Check my profile to test my games in development.
Asterite Saga: http://www.facebook.com/XGameLabs
Next Game in development.

spoogob

well it has the stencyl splash screen, so i would think so.