Programmer looking for a collaberation project, sharing revenue.

ipe 369

Hey:)

Looking to collaberate on a stencyl project with someone, i'm a programmer and can only do very limited quality sprites so an artist collaberation would be best, either that or another programmer where we can spend time developing a friendship as we laugh at each others pathetic attempts at art.:)
Joking.
I'll collaberate with anybody:P As long as they have a good idea for a game. Reply to this if your interested:)
Oh i'll share revenue, as mentioned in the title. We can discuss the amount later.:)

Thanks for reading this!

jaystansfield

Ey up! What kind of programming can you achieve? Anything?? Got LOADS of ideas...but only just learning the programming side of things so development on this first game is slow...getting there though. Have you got anything online to show off your programming?

ipe 369

Hm...
Not really, which is a shame, i have many half finished games however i never finish them due to lack of willpower, due to my need of a partner who will push me on, and decent graphics, which make it look crap. I'll publish some half finished games if you like?

However, i have published a few from a while ago. Check them out here;
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/ipe369#gamesby
Definitely my best one is orbitball, but seemingly that got much less views than the rest, which is strange. This is orbitball;
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ipe369/orbitball

Bear in mind this was from years ago, i'm better now, especially because this was all made in a really early stencyl version.

osiaslemuel

maybe we can work together. PM me

sparkart

I am looking for some future collaborations as well. I am primarily a programmer with several years of experience.

I just finished working on an online multiplayer game called Kingdom Island - http://kingdomisland.com

It wasn't developed with Stencyl (it was developed with C++) but I just picked Stencyl yesterday, went through the wiki and feel really comfortable using it to develop some flash games.

I am working on several projects right now but am really interested in working with other developers (artists and programmers alike, even music composer). Collaboration is extremely crucial not just for self development but also to network.

I'm basically looking for a lot of people to collaborate with. My goals are to develop a multitude of quick small games and a few larger projects. The small to large game ratio I'm estimating would be something like 5-1.

Of course coming up with the game ideas will be more difficult than the implementation (atleast for me as an experienced programmer) but I'm working on a unique approach of how a game studio develops video games, an approach I'm not aware is largely done. The first step to this approach is collaborating with other fellow indie developers. I'll tell you more once we get to know each other on a more personal level as fellow indie devs. :D

PM me if you're interested or if you know someone that might be interested.
Online Multiplayer Game for iOS:

Nomosoft

I am looking for some future collaborations as well. I am primarily a programmer with several years of experience.

I just finished working on an online multiplayer game called Kingdom Island - http://kingdomisland.com

It wasn't developed with Stencyl (it was developed with C++) but I just picked Stencyl yesterday, went through the wiki and feel really comfortable using it to develop some flash games.

I am working on several projects right now but am really interested in working with other developers (artists and programmers alike, even music composer). Collaboration is extremely crucial not just for self development but also to network.

I'm basically looking for a lot of people to collaborate with. My goals are to develop a multitude of quick small games and a few larger projects. The small to large game ratio I'm estimating would be something like 5-1.

Of course coming up with the game ideas will be more difficult than the implementation (atleast for me as an experienced programmer) but I'm working on a unique approach of how a game studio develops video games, an approach I'm not aware is largely done. The first step to this approach is collaborating with other fellow indie developers. I'll tell you more once we get to know each other on a more personal level as fellow indie devs. :D

PM me if you're interested or if you know someone that might be interested.

I'm always interested in hearing proposals for collaboration. I have varying levels of proficiency in BlitzMax, Monkey, PHP, PERL, C#, C++, and Stencyl (although I know only a little actual AS3.) I prefer hobby languages and environments like Stencyl, BlitzMax, and Monkey. I am completely useless for art and music, but I am pretty sharp on coding and ideas.

I have a straight job, so I can't work under boiler room deadlines for writing games, but I can put in a fair few hours per week.

sparkart

I can do artwork, too. I'm pretty busy on the programming front with several things but I'll be free eventually.
Online Multiplayer Game for iOS:

luigicoria

hi, i have a cuple of games in mind, and also i have mac and license to publish to the app store. I'd like to know someone who can work with. I'm game designer, and the logic part is not my very best skill. I have ideas, resources and i need to work somebody with attitude and good predisposition. We can chat if you want. My email is coria.1978@gmail.com