Stencyl Game Jam at Newgrounds - $1,400 in prizes - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Egbert2011Games

You know what, I might go in... I'm not sure yet though.

CrimsonThunder

I'm not going to enter because I'm no where near good enough, but if I could give an idea for a future competition, uploading something (great/usefull) to StencylForge. Not only will it make the Forge a lot more beefy but it'll bring in a lot more people to Stencyl if they can easily see what they can make out of a Kit or anything else on there.

sonicspeed53

Can We Modify The StencylJam Button? My Game Is A 8-Bit Game And I Need To Pixelate It...

coleislazy

You'd have to ask Newgrounds. They are running this contest, not us.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:42:32 pm by coleislazy »

Seismo

I'm in and i'll do my best :)

toadfrogs

No problem... I'm on it :D

ozz

Would we be turning over ownership of the title to any one by entering?

Hectate

There's nothing in the rules that they posted that say you would be giving them anything other than the usual permissions to host and display your game on their website. In fact, the rules post even states "your game can be sponsored and still participate if you follow the above criteria." which means you could in theory sell the game/sponsorship to a completely different group and still upload it to Newgrounds.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

jol

Don't worry our game is too heavy for flash portals :/.
Hey we get some nice press cover ! http://www.indiegamemag.com/in-a-sentence-ecotone-flaunts-peculiarity-in-a-good-way/

Joe

Don't worry our game is too heavy for flash portals :/.
Hey we get some nice press cover ! http://www.indiegamemag.com/in-a-sentence-ecotone-flaunts-peculiarity-in-a-good-way/

Congrats! That's great.

Leaufai

I think I'll adapt my PrefabJam for this. Going to be quite different in a few respects, because I don't have to keep myself restricted to Stencyl's Prefab Library.

katana

It has been a really, really long time since I've done something. At least now I have motivation to try again :D
One of the two expert stencylers to have done precisely nothing to earn their title... Oh damn, he did something and got promoted. I need to get to work. Until then, I'm unique?
<Katana>: Blob: back me up :c
<Stevetheipad>: what's the "move pen to" block?
<Blob>: irock you are wrong
<Blob>: it's 2 against 1 we live in a democracy

vikingpotato

Setting up the gear..
RAD SHOULD STRIKE AGAIN  :D :D!
 which reminds me, the entry for the previous Game Jam has to be polished and uploaded for play.. so will fix previous one first !!