Can not login from StencylWorks, only on the browser

JDforce

Hi. Just got Stencylworks.
I could not sign up from the program so I created my user online. Now I still can not login from the program, but I do on the browser, hence, I can not access resources from within Stencylworks.

Have double checked my firewall (zone alarm) and there is no restriction for java, air, flash. StencylWorks is running now as admin, but it seems that it has no connection to the internet at all. *at least to Stencyl.com*.
Am pretty confident that there is no other restriction or firewall on my machine. So, can it be some sort of IP ban or block on your site? I live in Guatemala, Central America and use a Movistar or Claro Internet Service, most of them are shared ip subnets.

Thanks.

JD
May the 3D force b with U

Joe

Welcome to Stencyl! From the menu bar, go to Debug > Generate Logs, and post the file here. That might help us diagnose your connections issues.

Epic428

JDforce, are you still having problems?
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs