Super Rocketeer Devlog

Blob

What happened to this? No updates in months, and the Twitter account seems to be gone. Super Rocketeer and Spriting Everything are two of the best things to come out of this community, I'd hate to think they just died.

Game's still going. Way too much experimentation and undoings for me to report on it as if they're concrete updates. I do feel bad for going quiet and want to get back into being transparent, but I feel with the way I'm doing things my devlog would sound more like me pondering which directions to take the game in rather than having a clear focus. Thanks for the concern, I might do more devlogs soon in a different style.

Spriting Everything was fun but I'm not sure I'm intent on continuing it.

hdesign

the game is great ;)

Nomosoft

Game's still going. Way too much experimentation and undoings for me to report on it as if they're concrete updates. I do feel bad for going quiet and want to get back into being transparent, but I feel with the way I'm doing things my devlog would sound more like me pondering which directions to take the game in rather than having a clear focus. Thanks for the concern, I might do more devlogs soon in a different style.

Just for the record, I, and I am sure many other fellow devs, enjoy watching the whole process and don't mind if you lose focus and meander from time to time. It's fun just to be included. That's your call, though. Personally, I think you've got the most exciting Stencyl project I've seen, to date, and I'd love to see what you're up to with it.

Spriting Everything was really cool. Maybe you can pass the torch to someone else if you're not interested in continuing it. That sort of knowledge and skill sharing is one of the things I've always loved most about the indie dev community.

Nomosoft

What happened to this? No updates in months, and the Twitter account seems to be gone. Super Rocketeer and Spriting Everything are two of the best things to come out of this community, I'd hate to think they just died.

So, it's been about ten months since last I asked... is Super Rocketeer dead? I can't believe the community hasn't harassed you into finishing that game, it is easily the most promising thing I've ever seen from Stencyl.

lava flame2

I hope not... i only heard of it because you rez'd this thread

Emerald3lf

I think I should put up a beta version of some kind to the public to get some feedback on how the game mechanics are. Also I have a suggestion, to nerf Rocketeer a little bit you should add fall damage when the screen starts shaking after falling for to long.