Experienced Pixel Artist and Animator here!

alex pang

Not bad :)
Do you have a PJ account ?

Medevenx

Oh hell no it's flopping x_X

Change the color or something.

I don't understand. Anyway here's an update.

And no I don't have a PJ account :))

Kajitii

I don't understand.

I'd rather not soil your innocence :-X.  You either see it, or you don't.

Medevenx

Yeah sure buddy

Hectate

What he is failing to detail for you is that the large, perhaps even phallic-like, sword is being held at crotch level with accompanying thrusting motions by the wielder of said sword. The awkwardness is doubly strong as the character is female, bringing up thoughts of sexual self gratification on her part in the minds of the viewer.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Kajitii

What he is failing to detail for you is that the large, perhaps even phallic-like, sword is being held at crotch level with accompanying thrusting motions by the wielder of said sword. The awkwardness is doubly strong as the character is female, bringing up thoughts of sexual self gratification on her part in the minds of the viewer.

I have no problem with that.  I have problems with the flesh-colored belt when the man is running.

Hectate

Ah, missed that on page one.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

MrShinespark

Your pixel work and animation is some of the best I have seen, I love the coloring (lol the phallic belt aside :p) and smoothness of the animations. Very nice sir, you have a knack.

Medevenx

you sir, have a brilliant mind.

I was trying to avoid using too much colors for the sake of choosing the best colors. I will think about changing the actual color (not just the shade) of the tie for convenience sake.

Thank you all :)

Xietao

I can't see images from tinypic. :(
Free Time:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 13h
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 7h
Loving Linux...

servvs

You have some talent and a great future ahead of you if you keep it up. I really like your artwork and once I start making some money off of my own games I may ask for you to help me with some stuff.

rlc2405

« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:59:43 pm by rlc2405 »

supergarfield

Cool sprites! Can I have graphic making lessons?
Hi im new!