No Wrap Around Behavior

alcas

Ive been scouring the internet for hours on how to get this behavior. apparently it came preshipped on stencyl 2.0. but apparently i dont have it now so it must be some kind of bug. can someone help me with this or has a copy of wrap around?

alcas

can i just get the zip for the behavior or something?

Miasmos Games

Try re-downloading Stencyl from scratch, just in case you're missing anything else. If that doesn't work, take these out and dunk them into [Stencyl's Installation Directory]\Stencyl\behaviors\Motion\Actor.

Cupcake Bounce

alcas

Thank you so much! i don't know how to use it, but atleast i have it now. thank you!

Miasmos Games

I didn't make this one, so I can't actually tell you whether it's fully intuitive or not (I made some of the otehr ones though), but it should  be fairly easy to use. You should just attach the relevant behaviour, depending on whether you want the actor to wrap the screen or the scene, and it should just work straight off, I think.

Cupcake Bounce

captaincomic

You should just attach the relevant behaviour, depending on whether you want the actor to wrap the screen or the scene, and it should just work straight off, I think.
Yes, that's it.

They also come with two attributes "Wrap X" and "Wrap Y" which determine how many pixels of the actor must be off screen/scene before he wraps (and how many pixels will be visible on screen/scene after the wrap). A good start is to set the attributes to halve the width/height of your actor.