Tom TAPper - finished!!

TimNedvyga

Hey

It was experiment! I realy like your game and want to try do something like this or more, because you don't update One Button for realy long time!! I don't sell game for money! I earned less then 10$ on it, but the game is pretty popular! First of all This is for the fans of One Button!
So.. If you'll make update with new episodes and levels for One Button i would buy it and delete Tom from AppStore.. Moreover, i will promote your game, because i love it!

So if you want contact Apple, without talking wiht me... fire away!
WebSite - respiregames.com
Twitter - @RespireGames

Sunflower

Uh, well, I'm not really knowledgeable about the game itself, but I think that if I were to use some other game idea, I'd at least inform the author; if it's not just an inspiration, but a whole set of levels, I'd ask for permission, at that. Even if the game isn't commercial.

Besides, a mention about the original in the game itself would be a nice tribute as well and make it more clear that this game is also continuation of some good idea from before. You know, you can't really be accused of trying to secretly copy other game's idea, if you're not doing it secretly. :P

But yes, maybe now calmly explain the situation to each other? ^^'

kerl

man you are going to have to withdraw the game no matter if he updates his game with new levels,
I liked your game because it had original levels including the final boss but then you updated it with copied levels like the one replacing a bat for a flame, definitely you should heed what Ninjadoodle says,
and please don't say you are not selling the game since we all see there are in-app purchases on your game

Edit:
I hope both of you get to an agreement, maybe you could colaborate to improve and make money from the ios version,
keep it up young fella TimNedvyga, you are doing well ^^

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:12:41 am by kerl »

TimNedvyga

and please don't say you are not selling the game since we all see there are in-app purchases on your game

I'm selling only unique stuff that I made like new costumes and levels and as i said...
I earned less then 10$ on it..
WebSite - respiregames.com
Twitter - @RespireGames