[Closes/Solved]Programmer needed For finishing touch.

aries420

Hi, There I made a game and put it up on kongregate. The point of the game is to guess the password and you win kreds. I know you can just decompress the .swf file and just look through for the answer. And that where i need some help. I tried various encryption software but they all seem just to work with AS, and not help with actually hiding the value i need to be hidden. I have been trying to think of ways to help hide/mask the value, but i need real skill to do this effectively. I've had 170 plays sense i  put it up yesterday and i think this game has a good potential to go far and i am in urgent need on doing this. It just one Value that i need to hide/mask to just to make it harder for people to go off and decompress it. Here is a link to the game.http://www.kongregate.com/games/newfunland/guess-the-password-to-win-kreds?acomplete=guess+the+password+fo
If you have a kongregate account i will put you under the Collaborators. Or if not give credit to in the information about the game

I don't have much to offer in forms of payment, unless you accept a PS3. I'm currently unemployed and i only got 0.30 on my paypal account. If you are stressing to get paid my car will be fixed near the beginning  of july and i can go back to work and i can pay you then.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:05:52 pm by aries420 »

Satyre

Try this software to encrypt your files, maybe it will crash some decompiler.

http://www.dcomsoft.com/

Some guys who played my games, once said to me that my games make their decompiler crash, so it should be good in one way or another.

aries420

i tied that one, leaves a watermark and it stays on screen i don't even know if it actually works.

Satyre

The Version 3.0 works fine for me. The watermark just appears at the stencyl splashscreen. Do you tried to encrypt your published file directly without using other programms?

Otherwise you can upload here a sample game from the forge and I will look if I can encrypt it with my current version without problems. Or you can try encrypting a sample game from the forge at first to see if it the problem comes with the software or other things.

aries420

hay i just tried 3.0 never thought about trying older versions and and threw it threw sothink and i could view it but i can't see the answer anymore. and i tried again and it crashed. and a 3rd time and crash after going to the file that contains the answer. You just saved my life and YOUR FREAKING AWSOME