Don't Kill Anyone: The Game

sharpleaf

If you're planning to make the game harder as time goes on, then perhaps levels could use progressively more dangerous guns. For instance, the first level could be the murderer using a pistol that has a lot of time between shots, and as time goes on, the models slowly shift into semi-automatics and then outright machine guns that are very hard not to hit people with.

This could potentially make timed mode different as well; In timed mode, a player could start out with whatever gun seems most suitable (such as the automatic), and keep that gun for every level, with just the crowd getting denser, more insane, and the like.
^Like!!

chaosoul

If you're planning to make the game harder as time goes on, then perhaps levels could use progressively more dangerous guns. For instance, the first level could be the murderer using a pistol that has a lot of time between shots, and as time goes on, the models slowly shift into semi-automatics and then outright machine guns that are very hard not to hit people with.

This could potentially make timed mode different as well; In timed mode, a player could start out with whatever gun seems most suitable (such as the automatic), and keep that gun for every level, with just the crowd getting denser, more insane, and the like.
^Like!!
same here Also a gun suggestion hehe rpg and shotgun XD hardest guns.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

Razik

Sounds like a great idea! Very original!

randomnumber53

Also I'd suggest to add health to citizens which would be random. This way people would be able to take few hits before died (but of course player wouldn't know if specific citizen have 1, 3 or 7 HP).
A random amount might get annoying... Maybe have different types of people. Normal citizens have 1 HP, Police have 3, and SWAT members have 5.

Xazo-Tak

Well, at least scratch has a simple way to point towards the mouse.

Anyway, this would be a good idea for a game. If the bullets occasionally ricocheted, maybe you could complete the level for a lower number of points by having his bullets ricochet at him? And an achievement too.

chucknorisman

Dont forget to add in some crazy people that try to run up to the murderer

ImWithStupid

Has he given up on this game? I always thought it sounded like a really neat idea, if he could pull it off right.

KungFuFurby

He vanished a couple of days after making this topic. No idea what happened.
Hi, all! I'm KungFuFurby, music composer. If you're looking for some music for your game, just PM me.
My Works List for Non-Stencyl Games
My Works List for Stencyl Games