FGL members, make yourself known!

Innes

Hi,

Having just uploaded my first Stencyl game to FGL.com, it occurred to me that there are other FGL members in the Stencyl forums.

I was thinking that it would be a good idea to let ourselves be known to each other so that we can review and give feedback on each other's games.

I don't wish to make my FGL account name public, but if anyone would like to send me a private message with their FGL account name, I'd be happy to review any games that you have on there and I will send my account name by return.
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

Satyre

Great idea with the reviews. Sometimes the community rating of the games will not be shown cause the ammount is too low, this could help a lot to boost the sponsor attention.

My FGL name is Satyre.

What's your FGL account name?

rob1221

My FGL name is Rob1221, but I don't have any games up for bidding right now.  I probably will sometime this month.

x70x

My account name is x70x. I have one game up for developer review and feedback right now. I'm waiting on a couple more music tracks from my composer before I put it up for bidding. You can search for Protobotic.

Hectate

I'm pretty sure it's either dotHectate or Hectate. But I'm pretty much never on there so I'm not sure. Nothing ever submitted either.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

SWATLLAMA

mm, I've always had a question about FGL, which will determine if I get one or not.

When the sponsor gives you money, how does it get to you, and is it taxed? Does the sponsor need personal information, which I expect they do?

Oh, and if I made an FGL, it'd be SWATLLAMA.
Hail The Llama
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/lSWATLLAMA
"Play the games" ~ The Grand Llama

It's my life goal to rickroll as many people as possible

x70x

I honestly don't know for sure how the payment stuff works yet. I'm getting ready to put up my first game for bidding soon so hopefully I will find out if my game finds a sponsor.

SWATLLAMA

Okay. Lemme know how it goes, and good luck getting sponsored.
Hail The Llama
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/lSWATLLAMA
"Play the games" ~ The Grand Llama

It's my life goal to rickroll as many people as possible

Innes

Payment is via arrangement wih the sponsor. For example, you can use PayPal. You would be paid gross and it would be your responsibility to pay taxes (if any) in your your own tax jurisdiction.

I would assume that the sponsor would want some kind of personal contact details because it is a business transaction as far as they are concerned.

If I get sponsored, I'll let you know how it works!
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

thegenericbanana

TheGenericBanana is my fgl. I have one game on there now, although it's not really that good.
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

Max Finch

Mine is Max Glockling Games.

Payment is arranged by you and the sponsor an for me I usually use PayPal. Sponsors would like a way to keep in touch other then PM'S. for example 1 sponsor has used Skype with me, while another emails me.

0ven

I've had a game up on fgl for a month now, unfortunately I don't think it's going to get sponsored. Seems like it's getting harder to get into the flash market and good graphics are required.

Max Finch

What is it called? Maybe I can give you some tips.