Actors to tiles

Hey guys, im wondering if there is a way that all actors on screen automatically get set onto a grid tile? This way my game can be organized. Anybody know how? If you want to see my game, it is on stencylforge as collision

Alexin

Do you really need to get all actors on screen or getting all actors of a specific type is enough?

Under Scene > Actors, you find the block [for each actor of type...]. This block iterates through all the actors of a specific type, in a scene. You can use it to set the location of you actors.

I remember your game has two types of blocks, horizontal and vertical. You can use the approach above twice, one for each type of actors, and, optionally, merge them all in a single List.

Do you know how to obtain the coordinates for a particular grid tile?
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

No idea... but, i've sort of stopped wanting to do this, but thx for the help. Instead, can u help me do something else? See, the problem in my game right now is that each time 1 block gets hit by another, the block getting hit moves about a millimeter, when it is not supposed to, can u help me stop this?