Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Mini-Suggestion Thread

chaosoul

In the stencyl chat rooms have some notification someone sent a message cause I usually browse through forums while waiting for messages and forget to check and come back way later.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

Blob

In the stencyl chat rooms have some notification someone sent a message cause I usually browse through forums while waiting for messages and forget to check and come back way later.
Mibbit is the online IRC client, the Stencyl team can't do anything to change it. There are many IRC clients that notify you when your name is mentioned, you just have to download them.

~ Blob

Sunflower

I'd suggest making a "print" and "comment" blocks different-coloured, as they both are in "Debug" section and they're easy to mistake. As we know, we don't want random prints, especially in "always" blocks, so it despite being mini-suggestion is actually quite significant. ;)

Jon

We're actually working on an overhaul of the coloring of the entire block repertoire. It may not come for 1.1, but it is something that someone high up on our team has raised issue about.

waterstorm

Edit: Nevermind, just found what I needed XD

Chrisis1993

When closing a tab in SW, why not just stay on the current tab unless the current tab is the tab getting closed? Probably already suggested :P
▼IS AWESOME!!▼

KAProductions

There should be a Favorite feature so you can favorite games. That way on your personal page you can have A list of your favorite games.

Also, there should be a re-vote feature, so if someone either changes their mind about whether or not they like the game, or if they accidentally thumbs down a game.

Also, there should be a difference between friends and followers.
Hi I'm KingArthurProductions. Nice to meet you.

xmagicx60

The popup indicators such as 'Opening Game' 'Loading' and the likes are rather annoying since they move above all of the windows on the desktop so if I have the browser open, they are still on-screen. Could you replace them with text in the upper-right of the main game? that would make that section look more filled in and would take care of the annoyance.

GregAnims

A quick way to share/access behaviors between my games.

Sunflower

Oh, you mean, something like Stencyl Forge, but only for your machine and (in contrary to mere private Forge resources) you don't need an Internet connection to access them, right? Yes, I think this could be useful, too. ^^

GregAnims

I just mean a way to quickly access assets from my other games (particularly behaviours), and bring them into the game i'm working on, like: file > import asset > gamename > assetname.

Rob

The quickest way right now is to share your behavior on Forge, keep it private, close current game, open next game, go to My Resources on left banner of Forge and download the behavior.
GOLDEN RULE #1 : SAVE YOUR GAMES FREQUENTLY
IOS/XCODE DEBUGGING
http://www.stencyl.com/help/view/xcode-ios-troubleshoot/
WATCH STENCYLWORKS VIDEO TUTORIAL BY SUNRISEKINGDOM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDfRfjzr9j4&feature=channel_video_title

DonPepe

I'd love to be able to set the color of scene switching to white instead of black
And death puts aside his scythe and climbed on the combine harvester. Cause it was WAR!

Darkhog

Better - add to switch scene/reload color field so user can define any color.

There are no impossible things. There is only lack of skills.
Don't click this if your computer has less than 641 kilobytes of RAM.
Stencyl stencyling stencylish stencylers :D

Greg

Check my scene switcher behavior on forge. It let's you pick the fade out/in colors.