Marcumgames art

bonechill

Here is a rough version of the small enemy. I did what I could with the tools I had.

I don't know if I can use this, thanks for the effort though.
Play Gold Hunter on Kongregate, Newgrounds, or Stencyl Arcade

gamegirlxl

I've noticed some of your images are poorly formatted.  The Toon Link has WAY too much white space on the right, and possibly not enough on the left.  I also noticed stray pixels on the right of Toon Link (I really can't stand stray pixels).  I also feel that the quality of some of the sprites, especially the pixel ones, are blurry.

As for the artwork itself, you have stray lines all over.  It looks as if you were in a hurry to draw these, and didn't take the time to clean up the image.  The colors are rough around the outline, as well.  I like the shading on the Toon Link, but spend more time polishing!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:07:02 am by gamegirlxl »

marcumgames

Yeah, I am using software that's good for Pixel Art, but anything that's very big looks blurry, and too pixelated.  I'll try taking more time to draw my art too. Thanks for the feed back, that's what builds a good artist.
I own Marcum Games

marcumgames

I've doing some animation, and cartooning. Here are some of my characters.
I own Marcum Games

marcumgames

I own Marcum Games

thegenericbanana

INVADER ZIM

i used to watch that show a little, nice
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

ipe 369

Do I spy adventure time?
You've improved loads btw.

marcumgames

Thanks. I've also gotten a tablet for my art, it's helped a lot!
And yeah, Adventure Time!!
I own Marcum Games

marcumgames

Well, I've been away for some time, but I'm finally updating! 
This thread's been around for a long time.... It's probably the most popular thing I've ever done on the internet though.
I'd like to see what you guys think. If I started up a DeviantArt account, would you follow it? Just curious. A
Anyways, here are some of the pics I've done in the last few months.
I own Marcum Games

ipe 369

The top two are nice:)

marcumgames

So I think I gonna retire this thread, but if you want art you can check out my deviantArt account : http://cartoonnac.deviantart.com/

Thanks for following this thread so much guys! I learned what I really have a knack for is art... Not that great at programming...
This is also the most popular thread on any site I've ever been on, so thanks! Sorry for using stencyl's forums like this for so long, this thread will probably be closed soon anyways because it has nothing to do with gaming anymore!
I own Marcum Games

marcumgames

Wow, this thread hasn't been close yet. And I'm kind of glad.

Anyways, in the 3 years it's been since I started this thread, I've had a huge perspective change in my view of art.  People have been so supportive of what's become my passion and craft!  I love drawing and making art now, almost more than anything else.   While Game making isn't my focus anymore, (My time mostly goes to my Graphic Novel) It's still on my list of things I want to do soon.

But, without further ado, I will show everyone what I've learned since I started this thread. All of these but Linkle (Top one) are my OCs.
I own Marcum Games