How I can get to level 2? I'm at 57 percent of level one.

jaguaru

How I can get to level 2? I'm at 57 percent of level one.

Thanks for your time.

See you.

Epic428

You can't at this time. We are still working on getting more achievements in place.
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

jaguaru

Hello, thanks because I'm hard working with my games and I didn´t know what´s happening with my level. Thanks for your answer, Epic428. :)

katana

Does level actually do anything?
One of the two expert stencylers to have done precisely nothing to earn their title... Oh damn, he did something and got promoted. I need to get to work. Until then, I'm unique?
<Katana>: Blob: back me up :c
<Stevetheipad>: what's the "move pen to" block?
<Blob>: irock you are wrong
<Blob>: it's 2 against 1 we live in a democracy

Hectate

It inflates participant's ego and has been shown in clinical studies to have a concurrent effects on self-esteem and personal evaluations.

Or, no.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Epic428

Does level actually do anything?

At this time it doesn't, however, I believe in the future that may change.
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs