BLiP now on the App Store! 20 Promo Codes up for grabs

DedReer

Hi fellow Stencylers!

Check out my 1st game for the iPhone, BLiP

Tumble, bounce and slide BLiP through an atmospheric world filled with deadly spikes and precarious platforms. Collect stars to unlock over 60 levels of challenging and addictive fun. This addictive game has hours of gameplay, 60+ levels and music by Looper and former Belle and Sebastian bassist Stuart David and Chris Geddes.

Come and play the best abstract platformer for the iPhone now!

Can you get BLiP to the end in one piece?

"BLiP has a level of challenge that at times approaches indie classic Super Meat Boy. The real surprise though, is how well it pulls it off." - 148 apps

Download and play today!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blip/id517284999?ls=1&mt=8

View the trailer here -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFaWTPIWZLM&list=HL1342803268&feature=mh_lolz

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:31:12 am by DedReer »

GreenGuy

seems really cool... when i fnally get an i pod touch i will most likely get this!!!
________________,.-*'Renewal'*-.,________________
http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,10615.0.html
------------------------'*-.,Renewal,.-*'------------------------

bigdaddytool

It's a nice game. Easy to play and nicely polished. If/when I get a game on the app store I hope it's at least as good as this.

DedReer

Cheers bigdaddytool!

The games free for a limited time (til tuesday 23 oct) so feel free to download it now and rate on the App store.  I'm using AppFigures to monitor it's progress and try to get a bit of understanding of the market.

I'm always interested to hear ways of improving the game as it stands. Constructive criticism is always welcome. I was the only person working on this and I'm sure if any of you have made a game solo it can be a pretty lonely experience. Feedback from friends and family and others that have played the iOS version have been positive - but feedback from strangers is even better and more truthful, so please be honest, constructive and tell your friends about it

Hope you enjoy the game!

Chris

DedReer

When the game was free I had a little over 9,000 downloads in a few days!

Now the games back on at 99c again I thought I'd give promo codes to the Stencyl community, there up for grabs so best get them while they're hot! :D
(Also, if you're able to, please rate on the AppStore)

MLMMNNWY9HPE
7E6AFP7WWKWK
TP49JP46RH44
M9L6E7HHRMAN
RMK7PX4PXTAW
73KJAJHA3KA9
X7A3TM44JXF6
T49EETPK9HRJ
EY7YFKT7AP3F
M9JHFM69NYAK
W43RJ7J7L9RA
M749H37YALJ6
TALTA64KWYRR
7K637R6439NK
6EPE4T74LJ69
9N94N73WPRWY
FWP44JLKRE7P
6MPHKKY6N7HF
7YAP3AFR7LA4
67W77NKYAJFN

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 12:08:51 pm by DedReer »

vikingpotato

Great job Chris! and congratulations on the success!

DedReer

Thanks very much vikingpotato! :)

Hope you managed to grab a promo code

DedReer

If anyone uses a promo code please just let others know so they know which ones are taken - thanks!

Chris

8fifty2

TALTA64KWYRR Used.
Thanks, ill be sure to rate.
its fun and enjoy the art work

DedReer

Also I'll be submitting an update that includes Retina graphics this week and improved memory performance, esp to those on iPod Touch

DedReer

Thanks to those that have downloaded the game so far and enjoyed it, please don't forget to rate on the app store :)