Anyone willing to create a small project with me?

PressXtoNotDie

@ridhwaan08 nothing is in my inbox? what did you send? Doesn't matter anyway, I've decided to work with ipe369 and lazyboygames if they choose to accept.

@ipe 369 aahhhhh now I see XD haha silly me. Yeah it shouldn't feel like work if you are doing it for fun. Keyword 'fun'. If you are doing it to make a living, then well it depends, if you're having fun while working non stop then congrats! you found the perfect job lol

Also you guys got any more ideas?

ipe 369

networking game?  as in, online

ridhwaan08

networking game?  as in, online

Yeah I saw you have been posting a lot about it if you do then I will be your first customer
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Audrey Hepburn

ipe 369

Currently i'm fixing up the electrotank kit, ridhwaan, but it's real difficult because i don't know the first thing about it :3

ridhwaan08

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Audrey Hepburn

lazyboygames

Currently i'm fixing up the electrotank kit, ridhwaan, but it's real difficult because i don't know the first thing about it :3

so how do you plan to fix it?

ipe 369

By fix i just mean make compatible with the current version of stencyl

lazyboygames

I know what you mean, but if you know nothing about it how do you plan on making it compatible with the newest version of Stencyl?

ipe 369

All the framework's there, it just uses old code. I'm learning as i go along. For example, it was overriding an update function which no longer works, you use events.

PressXtoNotDie

online would be way way way out of our league, we need to keep it simple =P

Also ipe still interested?

We still need an idea any more suggestions from anyone?

ipe 369

Yeah this is right up my street, i'm a more proficient programmer than anything though.

ipe 369

Right, cmon, lets go, if no one's gonna think of something, then let's just make a platformer adventure game. Pixelly style graphics, as that's what all of us seem to like. Mario style. Physics. Ja? sound ok?

PressXtoNotDie

I had a talk with lazyboygames, and I think we are going for a top-down survival shooter, may or may not be zombies since its over used, what do you think of this?

Also drop a message to lazyboygames, he said he would get started on it asap, since i am going to do the art, and you two can do the coding, so try and work something out with him, so you can both have input with the coding

ipe 369

Brilliant! I'll drop him a message

ipe 369

Right, i'll create some smooth camera movement? that slightly follows the mouse? I presume we all already have some sort of behaviour to make the guy face the mouse, i think it's in the stencyl library...