Marcum game Jam 25

marcumgames

Marcum Games is hosting Game Jame Thats starts on semtember 13th It ends on october 7th! Enter Here http://mgj25.webs.com/PRIZES

-$40 itunes gift voucher

-$50 graphic buffet voucher -www.graphic-buffet.com

-Firefly Hero tutorial pack

. you only have 25 days So get started!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:58:30 am by marcumgames »
I own Marcum Games

lazyboygames

Wouldn't this be the first Marcum Games Jam? Also you should give a little more incentive, and be mreo organized before you start something like this.

ridhwaan08

It actually starts on the 13th
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Audrey Hepburn

rahulmartin

it seems marcum games has came to existence in 10 sep and hosting a game jam on 13 sep.  :P

even the domain has not yet brought by marcumgames owners.

Ill keep my game out of this ... ;D

lazyboygames

Actually just looked at the site after not going on in awhile. It has improved a lot! Good job...but as I suggested before, still needs thumbnails instead of the buttons.

ridhwaan08

it seems marcum games has came to existence in 10 sep and hosting a game jam on 13 sep.  :P

The site was established long before 10 september we are at the moment getting a site made for us by someone

Audrey Hepburn

ridhwaan08

Graphic Buffet just throw in a $50 gift voucher
here is the link to the site graphic-buffet.com

Audrey Hepburn

Sunflower

(Gore and violence is fine Just no Adult content this a Family friendly website.)
Ah, so if I make a game where e.g. you smash zombies bodies with amount of blood much higher than bodies could normally contain, it's perfectly fine and family friendly? ^^'
(I was trying to think of something more gorrific and such, but I'd rather not endanger people of soft heart and great imagination)

Somehow, I feel I shouldn't be surprised, considering how many times I've seen cases where cutting body into pieces is considered much more appropriate for younger audience than even a slightest suggestion of girl's nipple or something. Not that I think that games should be overly sexual, rather, that excessive isn't that children-friendly either.
(having said that, I don't really expect someone would make game more violent than some guy running around with a gun and shooting aliens/zombies/whatever, with the most graphic effect being blood splots; but still, it annoys me how extreme violence in games seems to be considered  much more acceptable than mild sexual materials; not that I like showing-everything-but-forbidden-parts outfits, which seem to be worn mostly by... yes, females >.<)

...apart from that, good luck with your jam, I suppose? Though I'm not really sure if it'll be that successful. O.o'

ridhwaan08

thanks for the comment sunflower
you have a point

game jam site http://mgj25.webs.com/

Audrey Hepburn

ridhwaan08

new prize firefly tutorial by CrazyCamGames

and a new judge

Audrey Hepburn

ridhwaan08

another prize by DeadlySeriousMedia $40 gift voucher for itunes

Audrey Hepburn

ridhwaan08

Prizes

-prize by DeadlySeriousMedia $40 gift voucher for itunes
-prize firefly tutorial by CrazyCamGames
-Graphic Buffet just throw in a $50 gift voucher
here is the link to the site graphic-buffet.com

TOTGB(www.totgb.com)
-3d Blocks template worth £29.99
-Stupid Pixels Template worth £19.99
-Simple Smart Soundboard Template worth £9.99

Audrey Hepburn

ICLHStudios

it annoys me how extreme violence in games seems to be considered  much more acceptable than mild sexual materials
Well, seeing violence or playing violent games, while disturbing to some, does not cause violence; but even mild sexual materials can cause lust, and since so many people believe that lust is wrong, sexual stuff often gets tagged as worse than comparable amounts of violence.

Go here to begin reading my fantasy webcomic, updated every Thursday: http://fav.me/d674ji2

rahulmartin

The site was established long before 10 september we are at the moment getting a site made for us by someone

sorry for being suspicious , carry on

marcumgames

Actually just looked at the site after not going on in awhile. It has improved a lot! Good job...but as I suggested before, still needs thumbnails instead of the buttons.

Sadly we are not given the option to put thumbnails on our buttons with our current editor, But this will be fixed soon.
I own Marcum Games