Eek! It's a Bomb! Free in app store now - for iPad - please leave feedback

colinjones

"Maurice has a problem – he’s a BOMB with a very short fuse! Get him to water before he blows his top by popping the hats which block his path.

Navigate Astral Doorways, work around the Blockheads. Learn in seconds, but be engrossed for hours as you give in to ‘just one more go’. This is a puzzle game like no other, simple, devious, entertaining, with gorgeous graphics – what more could you ask for?

Written by Colin Jones, author of classic 8-bit games 'Slightly Magic' and ‘Rock Star ate my Hamster’ this game betrays a lifetime of game designing skills. Music provided by the genius who is Josh Woodward."

Although I have a history in games writing this is my first Stencyl game, and I'm really pleased with the results. Please take a look at the game and post your comments in the app store and here.

Search for 'Eek! It's a Bomb!' in the app store, or try this link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/eek!-its-a-bomb!/id561691505?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4.

colinjones

Just to update; the game's still free as it's currently iAd supported. Any feedback would be much appreciated - I think it might work as a Windows/OSx game. Any thoughts?