Video Game Name Generator

Darkhog

Yeah, pretty funny, but rarely generates useful name. MTV's Puppy overlords? Oh, come on!

There are no impossible things. There is only lack of skills.
Don't click this if your computer has less than 641 kilobytes of RAM.
Stencyl stencyling stencylish stencylers :D

RandomJibberish

This actually looks like a pretty good way to get inspiration for new game ideas :P

Epic428

hahah   Final Fantasy Hang Glider of Might and Magic
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

Mundarova

"The Six Million Dollar Llama Syndrome"

UnknownNormals

"Haunted Sandwich Pinball..." Do I need to ask?

Strasteo

"My First Grizzly Bear in Space"

Anything is better... IN SPACE!

UnknownNormals

"NOBODY'S GOING TO SPACE MATE!" Just had to get that off my chest there. Heh. Oh yeah: "Vintage Towel Collector."

Gonz

Sadly, the first one I got is probably already a registered trademark. I got "Tom Clancy's Unicycle Marines".

Greg

Whatever name I get, I will use that as a base for my next game demo.  I will edit this post in a minute.

edit: "Fluffy Worm Attack"

Epic428

Nice Greg, that is much easier than some of the ones you could have gotten lol
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

Hectate

Alcoholic Skydiving Plus

I'm so making this game. The goal will be to see how many jumps you can survive. Each time you survive though, you take a drink and get progressively drunker - making the jump harder to survive. Hahaha splat.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

UnknownNormals

Okay, new game: "Spectral Ice Cream Gang." A Band of Ghosts who take ice cream from little kids. That sounds like one of my nightmares. ;_;

Or, "European Bedtime LIVE!"
Or, "Bionic Yak Thieves."
"Royal Bingo Trainer."
"Magic Soccer Zombies."
"Catholic Sniper Academy."
"Adventures of the Midget Babies."
"Explosive Worm in my Pocket."
"Brain Damaged Pony Interactive." (Sounds like a studio name (called it, it's mine))
"Advanced Afro Brawl."

Oh my, these are just TOO GOOD. xD

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 06:54:33 pm by UnknownNormals »

Tatertom

"All-American Croquet Starring Mickey Mouse"
"Lovely Sex Co-Op"

Oh dear.
Tatertom approves this message.

Mundarova

Wow.

"In Search of the Mech Hell"

PWNAGE