Game Release: BonBombs

Seismo

Hi :)

i can proudly announce: BonBombs is finally out there!

http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/15391

BonBombs is an addictive leaderboard game in which you have to prove your skills in precision, patience and thinking ahead. Place an explosion in the right spot, at the right time to create a chain reaction to make as many bombs explode as possible. Complete as many levels as you can to get the topscore.

Thanks to everybody who helped me. I've put a lot of work into this, so let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance
Seismo

hdesign

:D not bad, nice concept

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:05:38 pm by hdesign »

stoneyftw

I think it's pretty cool.  I like the opacity additive that you applied to the explosions.  It's cool.

jlsheriff

I like it.  The collisions are perfect and the graphics are great!

Could you possibly add a way to click or hit spacebar to speed up the scoring and menus in between levels, and possibly shorten the time between levels? 

People don't have too much patience these days, and the quicker they can try again the more times they will play.

:)  Great Job!  I hope you have some success with this one for sure.
Destiny Island - Work In Progress http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/15851

gabrieldex

This is a great game. I could see this doing well on tablets.  :D

Seismo

:)  Great Job!  I hope you have some success with this one for sure.

Seems like it's not that big of a success :P
It made like 1 buck over the last 4 days on mochi.

hdesign

how many views you get on mochi?

spoogob

is a good game - but i  think, from reading up on mochi and ads - money you make from that comes over the life of the game and can be slow starting. my games been on there just over a day and spreading around - but in 3 days time ill probably have similar results to yourself. :)

Seismo

@hdesign:
on the first and second day i got 1000 views a day. then the number shrunk, so yesterday i got only about 500 views. also the ecpm decreased because more clicks are coming from china now.

@spoogob:
yeah maybe. but still... even if i'd get 0.50$ a day (which i don't) for one full month thats still not that much of a "success".

hdesign

:) do you plan make another games

kerl

Good game, it is really addicting! maybe if you could include new strategy elements as you move along stages, you might get more visits because the game is fun but seems somewhat a sample or exercise. Again congrats for the game.