Mobile Input [Jon] [IMPORTED]

Jon

« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:18:08 pm by Jon »

RENGAC

Here is a little example that can help, but I don´t know if I´m using multitouch well because I´m still having problems with touch in Android. Maybe that someone can check in his device to see if it works Ok.

UPDATE:
Changed a bit the code, but still not responding as I desired.  :'(

« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 02:19:33 am by RENGAC »

MarkRosewood

I got this working on my iPhone 4 (after making everything bigger to go with retina display!  :) ). Am able to move two actors at same time with different fingers.

MarkRosewood

Attached is a swipe example. Swiping left and right changes direction of walking monkey.

RENGAC

Ok, with the last build everything seems to work well. The problems that I had where related to touch scales. Here is a multitouch test. Test it and tell me if that´s what you´re looking for.

zerosimms

Hey Rengac,

How do I use the file your provided, the extension is '.stencyl'?

Cheers

Hectate

zerosimms: use the "import game" function in stencyl to load .stencyl files and import the game to your list of games.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

zerosimms

Cheers Hectate, I feel a bit stupid now :-)

Jon

Imported into Stencylpedia.

ferdik

Hi All,
I downloaded the demo etc. looked at the tutorial but for the live of me I can't seem to figure out how to use this for a platform game control. I just need left right  and jump.

Do I need to use the multi-touch for each control key. I used the virtual button block (that comes with the platform kit) and configured it to use multi-touch but still no joy as the controls register every touch and then confuses then assigns weird controls.

any help or example will be appreciated.

Regards,

F
(p.s. this will be for iOS use mainly below is the behavior that get's assign  to each control left, right and jump)

« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 01:12:18 am by ferdik »
Sawscape iOS | Android
That's My Spot (iOS) Free
Twipe (iOS) Free
Floppy Fish (iOS) -  Free
Ninja Chain Reaction (iOS) - Free

ferdik

Thanks o CaptainComic I found this solution to my problem.

If anybody got the same problem. Go to StencylForge and search for "On screen Button" download the one with the most downloads! Solved  100%
Sawscape iOS | Android
That's My Spot (iOS) Free
Twipe (iOS) Free
Floppy Fish (iOS) -  Free
Ninja Chain Reaction (iOS) - Free