Wheel Ordeal - iOS

djip123

Seems good, but why say your age, and who you are ?
Its an App description, not your history :)
Go check out my website: http://gamecow.net

Well , I used the " age " card and my name because I'm not officialy the creator of this game as displayed by Apple .
Zen - Newgrounds - goo.gl/fd4mU

Shoot me a PM or something..

djip123

Well , I used the " age " card and my name because I'm not officialy the creator of this game as displayed by Apple .
Hmm okay, i still dont see why people have to see how old you are, then they maybe think about, oh a 14 year old kid, he cant make a game there can be good, i dont wanna pay. :)

majormax

Congrats!
 :D

Hope it does well.

14 year old kid, he cant make a game there can be good, i dont wanna pay. :)

That makes sense .

djip123

14 year old kid, he cant make a game there can be good, i dont wanna pay. :)

That makes sense .

Some people are thinking like this ;)

djip123

And this topic should have been in "Announce your Game!". :)

Stevetheipad

Purchased and played!

Here's my review for ya:
Good start to your game, it's very solid and has good potential! The icon, menu and graphics all fit together well and I really like it. The gameplay itself is fun, and I love how you have modes. However, the "You lost" menu that comes up doesn't seem to fit well...maybe you could mess with those colors? In the next update I'd like to see that, plus an iPad version!

You've kinda inspired me to get back to work on my game. I hope to have it done in not too long.

Purchased and played!

Here's my review for ya:
Good start to your game, it's very solid and has good potential! The icon, menu and graphics all fit together well and I really like it. The gameplay itself is fun, and I love how you have modes. However, the "You lost" menu that comes up doesn't seem to fit well...maybe you could mess with those colors? In the next update I'd like to see that, plus an iPad version!

You've kinda inspired me to get back to work on my game. I hope to have it done in not too long.

Thank you for buying it , let me give an explanation for the menu . I suck at art .
As for the iPad version , can you give me some pointers on how to make this universal ?

Stevetheipad

Purchased and played!

Here's my review for ya:

Thank you for buying it , let me give an explanation for the menu . I suck at art .
As for the iPad version , can you give me some pointers on how to make this universal ?
Suck at art? The other graphics are great...did you buy them or something?

Porting to iPad is pretty simple, but only if you can double the size of your graphics (like by editing them).

djip123

If you are using 3.0, its universal as default ;)

Purchased and played!

Here's my review for ya:

Porting to iPad is pretty simple, but only if you can double the size of your graphics (like by editing them).

I didn't buy them , I took images of real cars , opened em up on Illustrator , resized em , and exported them as PNG's . How do you double the size of your graphics , Illustrator ? I didn't use 3.0 BTW

Stevetheipad

Purchased and played!

Here's my review for ya:

I didn't buy them , I took images of real cars , opened em up on Illustrator , resized em , and exported them as PNG's . How do you double the size of your graphics , Illustrator ? I didn't use 3.0 BTW
I don't use illustrator, so I don't know. Sorry. :(