Wheel Ordeal - iOS

I don't use illustrator, so I don't know. Sorry.
So , tell me about the game your working on ?
Zen - Newgrounds - goo.gl/fd4mU

Shoot me a PM or something..

Stevetheipad

I don't use illustrator, so I don't know. Sorry.
So , tell me about the game your working on ?
It's a kids game, for learning the alphabet but also having fun. Even an older teen or adult could theoretically have fun with it because it's just about learning the alphabet, it's also about going as fast as you can.

Sound nice and pleasant . I like those type of games . Well , for my second game , I'm thinking of some king of puzzle game .

Stevetheipad

Sound nice and pleasant . I like those type of games . Well , for my second game , I'm thinking of some king of puzzle game .
Sounds cool! How long did this one take you?

Also, since you're experienced. Any ideas on this?

If I worked harder , I could have finished it in 1 week flat . I kept dragging it on and it finally took me about a month . Well , Im not THAT experienced but what's your screen height ?

Stevetheipad

If I worked harder , I could have finished it in 1 week flat . I kept dragging it on and it finally took me about a month . Well , Im not THAT experienced but what's your screen height ?
960 pixels.

For some reason, the graphics are cut off.

Well , if the screen size is equal to the scene size , then there shouldn't be a problem . Try creating another game with the same settings .

Stevetheipad

Well , if the screen size is equal to the scene size , then there shouldn't be a problem . Try creating another game with the same settings .
It is.

I'm stumped . Can you send me the .stencyl files :)

gplar

Off-topic, but got curious.
Looked at your website, Steve, and wondered if anybody donated the .99 to your good cause? :)

gplar

Congrats, Aryan, Wheel is up on AppStore today. Just bought it, so I may be one of your first buyers. :)
Kep us posted on the progress.

Stevetheipad

Off-topic, but got curious.
Looked at your website, Steve, and wondered if anybody donated the .99 to your good cause? :)
Not too many. :P

I don't really use that website much, but I will when I submit my app.

Congrats, Aryan, Wheel is up on AppStore today. Just bought it, so I may be one of your first buyers. :)

Thanks for buying but because of my " marketing skills " it has already sold approx. 60 copies .

Stevetheipad

Thanks for buying but because of my " marketing skills " it has already sold approx. 60 copies .
Hey. Great start! That's ~$40 for you. :)