Blockdozer - (by Lemony Lobster Labs). Free for a limited time!

Storbusaren

Blockdozer is now free on the App Store for a limited time! It would be great if you check it out, I'm 16 years old and can't advertise my game in any other way.

iTunes link: iTunes App Store Link

Short gameplay video: http://youtu.be/CiY3ccVXCiU

Blockdozer Link

Description
Kill the colourful but deadly blocks to save the world from invasion!

There is something falling from the sky. BOOM! The first block has landed and the war has begun. With the simple controls you steer the Blockdozer in a world that once was peaceful. Even though the colourful blocks look friendly, they are more dangerous than you can ever imagine!

So, what are you waiting for? Get Blockdozer now and start to save the world from the terrifying blocks!

Features
✓ A more colourful game is hard to find!
✓ Endless falling blocks – endless fun!
✓ Submit your highscore to Game Center and compete against your friends!
✓ Crisp graphics
✓ Extremely simple controls

Screenshots

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:05:21 am by Storbusaren »

hdesign

show some game previews  ;) nice eye candy graphics

Storbusaren

UPDATE: You can now watch a a short gameplay video on YouTube!
http://youtu.be/CiY3ccVXCiU

hdesign

;) great game bro

Storbusaren

Thanks you! It's my first game, but more will hopefully come!

hdesign

children will love it,

Innes

I think it's a great game - I love the design and colour-scheme.

I hope Storbusaren won't find it patronising for me to say that it's all the more impressive because of his (male?) age. Plenty of sixteen year-olds are satisfied with switching on a computer and playing games. Creating a game and getting it on the App Store at this age is fantastic.

Keep it up.
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

Storbusaren

I'm glad you liked the game!  :) Now I'm working on a bigger adventure project but this time for the computer.

Innes

It occurred to me this morning, that this game is a perfect candidate for a 'Christmas conversion'...

Change the bulldozer to Santa in his sleigh and change the blocks into presents. Make the ground a snowy plain, and you're done!

Santa has to avoid being squished by the huge presents that his elves are throwing at him from the toy-workshop!

Maybe a day's work at the most once the intro and end-game screens have been redrawn.

Maybe worth putting up for sponsorship in FGL.

hdesign

Innes

what is FGL? ;)
It used to mean Flash Game Licence, but it' just FGL now because you can licence and get sponsorship for other platforms - FGL.com