(I've found a partner)Looking for a partner.

komalrajsingh

Hey my name is Komal. And i'm an ok-ok artist. I'm looking for a programmer to team up with. I've tried making games on my own but the programming part kills anything even before it gets started. So, I'd like to team up with somebody to make a good any genre game.

http://againsthelaw.deviantart.com/

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 01:22:07 am by komalrajsingh »

chrizt

its better to polish your arts first if you want to team up with someone..
need help with behavior? game design? graphic design? just contact me
email : christianatin27@gmail.com

RENGAC

What kind of games do you aim to do? At this moment I´m working in two games and I haven´t much time left for a new project, but in a near future we can collaborate. 

komalrajsingh

@ chrizt: The rough arts were just to show my animation skills. You mean like draw them fairly(line arts)?

@ RENGAC: Right now i'm aiming for a fairly simple game. Wouldn't take much time. But the coding part is killing me. But i'm also open for any other kind of games.

chrizt

i mean you need to show your best arts so many people will be interested in contacting you..
need help with behavior? game design? graphic design? just contact me
email : christianatin27@gmail.com

djip123

i mean you need to show your best arts so many people will be interested in contacting you..
Agree, don't only show some bad art, show you best, so people know what they can work with ;)
Go check out my website: http://gamecow.net

komalrajsingh

Thanks for your suggestions. Maybe i'll progress as I go on.

vikingpotato

Overall, i like your style.. what kind of games are you planning? Add me on gmail.

Yodigi7

I am able to help you with programming if needed because I have no other partnership as of now.
~Tony :)