What do you listen to?

GregAnims

Classical or movie soundtracks - to keep my head in the right space.

spoogob

Classical or movie soundtracks - to keep my head in the right space.

Similar here..

Lately its quite a mix of Ludovico Einaudi, Hans Zimmer (particularly 'the well' in relation to my current game im making, seems to help me work better) and Thomas Newman. Sometimes listen to stuff with lyrics - if so, stuff like, Pink floyd, led zep, Kasabian, etc. but its mostly the above stuff if Im doing game work.

irock

Well , I don't listen to music while working on a game . I watch a TV Show instead , like Castle or Modern Family .
How in the world do you watch something while working?

jlsheriff

-Krizz Kaliko
-Anything Strange Music related really...

I gotta agree with Pink Floyd.  Sometimes I will switch it up and listen to some Dream Theater!!!!
Destiny Island - Work In Progress http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/15851

spoogob

Well , I don't listen to music while working on a game . I watch a TV Show instead , like Castle or Modern Family .

I couldnt do that - too much of a distraction!

chrizt

i listen to Dj tiesto or other music with beats, so i dont get sleepy
need help with behavior? game design? graphic design? just contact me
email : christianatin27@gmail.com

Max Finch

Probably works during commercials.

vikingpotato

I love music, cannot focus on work when music plays...

I have a collection of Steven Seagal movies, and more movie like those which i don't really have to watch, but they keep me company by the boom/bash/slam and let me work peacefully  :-\

So, i listen to average movies...

Mineat

Everything thrown at me, but mostly great hits I earned on the net and the kitchen sink. Creates idea music while I work with anything available. Sometimes get carried away with my favorite, but that's the idea(except most country and horrible types).