[IOS] Impossible Pixel - Beta testers wanted !

jooohnn

Our game Impossible Pixel is having crash issues on iPod Touch 4 and probably below. We also would need someone with an iPhone 5 to check if everything works properly.

If any of you have an iPod Touch and/or an iPhone 5 and want to beta test the game reply here or send me a private message we could use your help !

Thanks everyone !

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 07:19:42 am by jooohnn »

vikingpotato

Sure! i have an iPod 4, but i don't have a mac..  ::) any use?

jooohnn

Absolutely ! I can send you an .ipa that you can install on your iPod Touch. Send me your Device ID in PM and I'll add it to my AdHoc profile.

jooohnn

I sent you an invite

vikingpotato

it shows no build here..

Blacksmith

jooohn,

How is your testflight.com experience? I'm looking to use their service. Are you using the SDK, that apparently allows a lot more data capture? I don't know any coding so I wonder if it's possible to implement with Stencyl.

thanks,
Csaba

jooohnn

@vikingpotato We haven't posted a new build yet. We're currently doing a bit of a revamp of the difficulty settings throughout the game and I want to wait for that before testing it again. It should be ready early on in january, I'll keep you in touch !

@Blacksmith Testflight is ok... Not that different from just sending out the ipa with implemented Devices'IDs (since you do need to do it anyways). It gives maybe a little better view of which tester installed which version and it might be more user friendly to testers. Although I had some friends not going past the install process of Tesflight and thus never testing the game, users do have to go through a mail-to-install-to-something-to-something process that can be a bit tedious for some.

I didn't use their SDK because you would have to implement it in your Xcode project and Stencyl's workflow doesn't really allow it easily.

jooohnn

A new version of Impossible Pixel is about to be ready and we need a few people to test the game !

You can be on anything iOS, from iPod Touch 3 to iPhone 5 and iPad 3, no restriction ! Post your email here or send it to me personally and we'll send you a invite to the beta via Testflight ! I hope so see you all there !

« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 05:16:53 am by jooohnn »