<MISSING STRING>

DarkBlueMullet

Hi. I have recently been running into problems with Stencyl where whenever I start the program, all the heading as missing. Here is a screen grab of what I am talking about -> http://i.imgur.com/dDSyD.png

I am using the latest version. I have deleted and re-installed Stencyl about 10 times now and keep running into the same problem after I started the program maybe 3 or more times.

It works fine on the first couple of loads but then this all the time!

Any ideas? ???

Thanks in advance

DarkBlueMullet

Ah sorry. I did actually do a quick search but missed that. Thanks.

ipe 369

No problem, hope you fix it :)

DarkBlueMullet

Hey, just in case anyone else stumbles across this thread, having this problem the quick fix I got to work was simply opening Stencyl from with the actual Stencyl folder inside my programs. Using the short cut seems to cause problems?? Weird  :-\

ipe 369

Hm that is odd. The problem is to do with missing language files, maybe the shortcut links to a different place? I'm not sure, i don't think it should.

DarkBlueMullet

Yeah it's very odd. I installed the new language files and still had the same problem but as I said, not a problem when booting from within the folder.? Well I got it work now anyway so I happy for now but I do hope there is a permanent fix for the future.