Programmer for "Hire"

Tuo

Since someone just asked, yes I am still doing my "for hire" program. Just let me know what you need. ;)
Don't look to me but rather to the One who is the reason for what I do. :)

If you need help, send me a PM. Even if I haven't been on in the forums in ages, I still receive those messages via email notifications. You can also reply to any of my forum posts, regardless of the age (especially if I created it), and I will likely reply.

If you want to see the programming behind certain types of games, feel free to check out my "Demo-" games on StencylForge (http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,16160.0.html)

Inject

I just contacted Tuo on his livestream.

He is extremely knowledgeable about Stencyl and is super helpful. Within a minute of looking over my code, he was able to identify and fix several problems that had been plaguing me for a while.. So if anyone needs an experienced stencyl developer, Tuo's probably got you covered!

DariusSlayer

Hi Tou,

While I can't afford your help now, I am posting to give you a heads up on a project that I will need your help on once I get the money to do so.  Nothing to intensive in terms of programming, but needed nonetheless.  If you're familiar with my team's project, Alucinatio, we're trying to get that out onto Newgrounds by the end of April, but coming across some issues that need to be taken care of by someone with more programming experience.

Tuo

Thanks Inject :)

Darius, don't let money be an issue. I don't. If you need help, let me know. I'll trust that you will donate when you can.

If you need help, send me a PM. Even if I haven't been on in the forums in ages, I still receive those messages via email notifications. You can also reply to any of my forum posts, regardless of the age (especially if I created it), and I will likely reply.

If you want to see the programming behind certain types of games, feel free to check out my "Demo-" games on StencylForge (http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,16160.0.html)

zzzdomzzz

Hello i.m new to game making and don't no much about code but would love to make my own game,so i downloaded stencyl and done the crash courses,then i set up my own project but im stuck now because of the coding involved.can you help me please or give me some advice how to continue with the game.

Is it possible you would make this game for me and we could make some kind of deal.

my game will have one level the aim of the game is to survive against waves of shoot'able emenies as long as  you can survive.it will be top down shooter with 8 way movement enemies spawing all around the scene.
it will have a level counter for how many seconds you survived.
it will have 2 power ups,lives.and speed boosts.
the player and enemies to be neon or close looking in looks.
and the background and scene neon also.

Tuo

Dom, you do realize that almost all you asked for you can make yourself by just following this tutorial set (http://www.stencyl.com/help/view/abigayl-1/), right? If you need help with getting through the tutorial, feel free to come by my stream (livestream.com/stencyl), and I'll try to help out.

sonuvagun06

This is exciting. Seriously, thanks to you for this service you're providing people. I was learning Stencyl and working steadily on a game until January, when I got stuck on a piece of code and was unable to progress (or work around).

I just got to work, but when I get home I'll be sure to pull up the file again and see if you can help me out!

Tuo

Alright, will see how I can help :).

BTW, the best way for me to help is via my stream (livestream.com/stencyl) since we chat in real time there.

Tuo

Since it has come up, I want to clarify something: I do not sign NDA's. Most of the time, clients want to watch while I program the games to learn something themselves (I can do the programming in my livestream and explain when questions come up, even saving the videos for future reference if desired). If secrecy is preferred, I can do that too. However, since I do livestream, while I can do my best not to have anything show, I will not be held accountable if something flicks by.

In my opinion, I am trusting you to actually donate the money to charity, so you can trust me to keep my work for you private if you so desire. Thanks for your understanding :).

Tuo

My own projects have quieted down a bit, so I'm available to take on some requests if anyone needs it. Just either respond here or PM me :).

Tuo

I forgot to mention that you can also just come on to my livestream directly if you want to "hire" me; it's the best place for instant chat, which makes it ideal for figuring out what you want help with.

If possible, also post here too. Not only is it faster for me to find than PMs (although that works too, especially if privacy is a concern), but it also naturally "bumps" up this topic to the top 8).

SadiQ

Just finished my first game, and Tuo  helped with more than just the programming part (Thanks mate for the moral support, the countless times you fixed my bugs, and your prompt response!).
 I would highly recommend anyone that has something in mind to ask him when in trouble..He gives not only coding solutions, but his ideas have helped me make the correct decisions at the right times which have saved me alot of problems right from the start.
 I will definitely seek his help in my future projects! (I'm yet to ask him something that he doesn't know how it can be done :) )
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Tuo

Thanks Sadiq :). I know your "simple" game ended up being a lot more complex than you realized it would be, but I'm glad you were willing to stick with it and finish the game :).

Tuo

Since the completion of my latest "Demo-" (the "A Corny Platformer"), I have paused work on my own games to focus on other things, so now is a good time to ask for help if you need it.

vodkaman6661

Can you help with mobile games(ios) or is it just flash (as3) :)