PS3
13 (56.5%)
Xbox 360
10 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Xbox 360 VS PS3

123KirbyKid

I don't see a Wii option.
lol everyone knows wii isnt comparable its for kids and socker moms plus its not hd

How about the Wii U? It has HD.

See how this guy's posting/talking?  Speak.  Like.  Gentlemen!
Don't be a noob-- Be EPIC!

<ahref = "http//:invisiblebread.com"> Cool comics, right here! </ahref>

Dom818

Would you STOP agruing about something so ridiculous (At least tone it down)!  I mean, each console has it's perks!  Just chill.

Ditto that 123KirbyKid!

lazyboygames

If I were being totally serious, which no one in this thread is being, I would say that the Wii is better than the Xbox 360,and PS3 based on the games that are exclusive to it. There are much more memorable games on the Wii than on the other two consoles.

irock

Would you STOP agruing about something so ridiculous (At least tone it down)!  I mean, each console has it's perks!  Just chill.
spoken like a true nintendo fanboy lmao wii has no perks

Hectate

The controller is perfect for my kids - when it's used like a classic NES controller that is. Which is what makes the virtual console titles great! Nostalgia for me, and video games history class for my girls!
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

irock

The controller is perfect for my kids - when it's used like a classic NES controller that is. Which is what makes the virtual console titles great! Nostalgia for me, and video games history class for my girls!
kiddie system you admit it

I don't care about which console I am playing the game in . The only thing I care about is how good the game is .

P.S : PS3 wins .
Zen - Newgrounds - goo.gl/fd4mU

Shoot me a PM or something..

Manuel

w!! - gams for kids (where are teh gun gams1), underp0wered console, dum gimmick, n!ntend0 gams look like animes and its the same mario all over againzzzzz (haha in0vation yeah right).

xbxo 360 - gams for grown ups (GRAW, halo, COD, GOW), new cool IPs, xbox live to pwon some n00bz, best graphx and fps found in a console yet, barely any anime there.

xbox 36o wins as you can see every other opinion is invalid. it crushs meh heatr to knw that byoneta 2 is goin 2 be a wii u excluv. :( (why platinum gams!)
Game developers are the deities of the virtual realm.
Game Development Blog
Personal Tumblr
Personal Twitter

djip123

w!! - gams for kids (where are teh gun gams1), underp0wered console, dum gimmick, n!ntend0 gams look like animes and its the same mario all over againzzzzz (haha in0vation yeah right).

xbxo 360 - gams for grown ups (GRAW, halo, COD, GOW), new cool IPs, xbox live to pwon some n00bz, best graphx and fps found in a console yet, barely any anime there.

xbox 36o wins as you can see every other opinion is invalid. it crushs meh heatr to knw that byoneta 2 is goin 2 be a wii u excluv. :( (why platinum gams!)

That language OP! xD
Go check out my website: http://gamecow.net

TwistedIdentity

lol everyone knows wii isnt comparable its for kids and socker moms plus its not hd

name 1 good game on it its all kiddie %@$& + controller is mad gay

also xbox 720 is gonna own the wii when it comes out wii took 6+ years to match up to 360

New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Scribblenauts, etc and a shit more coming soon like Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros U, that's just to name a couple. The console is brand new, so of course it's gonna start off bad like every console's launch.

The controller isn't gay. It's actually a pretty cool concept. If I wanna play the game while programming in Stencyl, I can't just launch the game from the controller while still looking on my laptop working on my game. Same concept if I wanna watch Netflix.

All this it took the Wii U 6+ years to match up to the 360 and PS3. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nintendo had their own direction and vision when it came to making games and choosing their demographics. The Wii still outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360. Graphics isn't everything and any true gamer/developer should know this.

Personally, I choose PS3 over the 360, because there are alot of immature people on Xbox Live. Not to mention, I like PSN service since it's free and everything. I don't wanna pay money just to hear whinning 13 year olds.
My Critter Android http://bit.ly/1gJyUs4
TI's FB Page: http://on.fb.me/1ijla4Y
Deadly Space Boss Arena 2: http://goo.gl/KIuowG

Follow me on Twitter: @jettas88

djip123

also xbox 720 is gonna own the wii when it comes out wii took 6+ years to match up to 360

New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Scribblenauts, etc and a shit more coming soon like Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros U, that's just to name a couple. The console is brand new, so of course it's gonna start off bad like every console's launch.

The controller isn't gay. It's actually a pretty cool concept. If I wanna play the game while programming in Stencyl, I can't just launch the game from the controller while still looking on my laptop working on my game. Same concept if I wanna watch Netflix.

All this it took the Wii U 6+ years to match up to the 360 and PS3. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nintendo had their own direction and vision when it came to making games and choosing their demographics. The Wii still outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360. Graphics isn't everything and any true gamer/developer should know this.

Personally, I choose PS3 over the 360, because there are alot of immature people on Xbox Live. Not to mention, I like PSN service since it's free and everything. I don't wanna pay money just to hear whinning 13 year olds.

I freaking love the Free part too, Live isn't better for the money, så why isn't that free..
There are kits all over this world, thats just the world today.

YEP, everything isn't about Graphic, its about the gameplay!! :)

Wii is for everyone, old and young.
Its harder for a little kit on 5 years to play Xbox or PS3 over the Wii, where everyone can play ^^

Manuel

@TwistedIdentity & djip123- (I'm pretty sure that Irock was joking with his posts on this thread. I wasn't serious with any of my other posts in here, either. It's just poke fun on the habitual "console wars discussions" that happen on other places. I like all three systems. :) )
Game developers are the deities of the virtual realm.
Game Development Blog
Personal Tumblr
Personal Twitter

djip123

@TwistedIdentity & djip123- (I'm pretty sure that Irock was joking with his posts on this thread. I wasn't serious with any of my other posts in here, either. It's just poke fun on the habitual "console wars discussions" that happen on other places. I like all three systems. :) )
I know it ^^

Console Wars, are happening everywhere, hahah :D

lazyboygames

You don't get sarcasm.

Blob

Quote from: lazyboygames
If I were being totally serious, which no one in this thread is being, I would say that the Wii is better than the Xbox 360,and PS3 based on the games that are exclusive to it. There are much more memorable games on the Wii than on the other two consoles.
Ive actually played every game (my dad works at sony my mom works at xbox and my baby brother works at nintendo) and i can officially say ps3 has the best games.