PS3
13 (56.5%)
Xbox 360
10 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Xbox 360 VS PS3

lazyboygames

Quote from: lazyboygames
If I were being totally serious, which no one in this thread is being, I would say that the Wii is better than the Xbox 360,and PS3 based on the games that are exclusive to it. There are much more memorable games on the Wii than on the other two consoles.
Ive actually played every game (my dad works at sony my mom works at xbox and my baby brother works at nintendo) and i can officially say ps3 has the best games.

Whatever you say Blob  ;D

Also if I were to be serious again I would say PS3 is second for me while I only use my Xbox for Live.

irock

I don't see a Wii option.
lol everyone knows wii isnt comparable its for kids and socker moms plus its not hd

How about the Wii U? It has HD.
name 1 good game on it its all kiddie %@$& + controller is mad gay

also xbox 720 is gonna own the wii when it comes out wii took 6+ years to match up to 360

New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Scribblenauts, etc and a shit more coming soon like Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros U, that's just to name a couple. The console is brand new, so of course it's gonna start off bad like every console's launch.

The controller isn't gay. It's actually a pretty cool concept. If I wanna play the game while programming in Stencyl, I can't just launch the game from the controller while still looking on my laptop working on my game. Same concept if I wanna watch Netflix.

All this it took the Wii U 6+ years to match up to the 360 and PS3. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nintendo had their own direction and vision when it came to making games and choosing their demographics. The Wii still outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360. Graphics isn't everything and any true gamer/developer should know this.
all kiddie games

its gay its like a crapple ipad combined with a cheap @#$ plastic wii classic (bad) controller that little kids play old nintendo mario on. that ^&*?s old as #%! play real games.

yea there direction and vision was to make a CHEAP &*$# console with 2001 hardware and sell it for cheap. cheap %$#@ ford outsells rolls royce dont mean cheap ^%& ford is better.

owned

123KirbyKid

I don't see a Wii option.
lol everyone knows wii isnt comparable its for kids and socker moms plus its not hd

How about the Wii U? It has HD.
name 1 good game on it its all kiddie %@$& + controller is mad gay

also xbox 720 is gonna own the wii when it comes out wii took 6+ years to match up to 360

New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Scribblenauts, etc and a shit more coming soon like Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros U, that's just to name a couple. The console is brand new, so of course it's gonna start off bad like every console's launch.

The controller isn't gay. It's actually a pretty cool concept. If I wanna play the game while programming in Stencyl, I can't just launch the game from the controller while still looking on my laptop working on my game. Same concept if I wanna watch Netflix.

All this it took the Wii U 6+ years to match up to the 360 and PS3. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nintendo had their own direction and vision when it came to making games and choosing their demographics. The Wii still outsold the PS3 and Xbox 360. Graphics isn't everything and any true gamer/developer should know this.
all kiddie games

its gay its like a crapple ipad combined with a cheap @#$ plastic wii classic (bad) controller that little kids play old nintendo mario on. that ^&*?s old as #%! play real games.

yea there direction and vision was to make a CHEAP &*$# console with 2001 hardware and sell it for cheap. cheap %$#@ ford outsells rolls royce dont mean cheap ^%& ford is better.

owned

Well, I guess the freaking MODERATERS on this site are foul mouthed and snotty.  Oh, and guys:  Why are we letting guys like this watch this site?

???

:|
Don't be a noob-- Be EPIC!

<ahref = "http//:invisiblebread.com"> Cool comics, right here! </ahref>

Dom818

Irock, have you ever played the new Wii U? I was skeptical about the controller before I got one and after I played with it, it is actually quite innovative. I don't know, maybe you just don't like a company that tries to be different and does not stick with the norm for a game console. I also don't see how you can call all these game "kiddie" (what is your criteria for this?). My friends and I are not kids and we all had fun playing games like Scribblenauts, Mario, and even Nintendo Land. I can't even fathom why you are so hostile to this console.

123KirbyKid

"I'm Cory Martin from Tennessee, but you can call me Irock.

I grew up with video games. I was born into a home with an NES, skipped the SNES (I didn't know it existed), got a Windows machine in '97, got the N64 in '98, got the Gamecube in '01 and a bunch of stuff after that you probably don't want to hear.

My favorite game out of the few I've ever actually played (I seriously have missed out on a lot of highly praised games) is probably The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I just love that game for so many reasons. The game (contrary to popular belief) is absolutely beautiful, even ten years later. The graphical style is much more like the 2D Zeldas than OoT or TP. The music is very enjoyable too, and fits in with the game well. I love all the secrets and items most people will likely not collect on their first playthrough. There's a great deal of polish that I still don't see in a lot of modern games. The world is really vast with lots of places to explore. The entire atmosphere off the game is just terrific. There's nothing like being out on the ocean at night, experiencing the sunrise and the buildup of the music. as day is bestowed upon you, while you sail to some unknown destination- that really resonated with me. The game's just really fun too. Fun fact: I had an unwarranted grudge against the Zelda series based on Link in Super Smash Bros, until my friend brought Wind Waker over one day. I had to buy it shortly after.

Other favorites include Paper Mario, Cave Story, Fallout 3, The Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Putt-Putt Travels Through Time and that Spore demo from GDC 2005. For having a hobby developing games, I don't have a very colorful palette of favorites. Also, I'm only half joking about Putt-Putt Travels Through Time. Also, this list changes all the time.

I became interested in game development when my friend showed me RPG Maker in 2006, then I discovered Stencyl (which was completely different then) in 2007 and when I got invited into the beta, I started becoming a little more serious about this hobby. Hopefully one day my games will be good enough for me to not just be in it as a hobby."

What happened to this guy?!?

He used to be more gentle!

Wait...  Do you think some other noob is using his account or hacked it??

:o

If that's what happened, I have to things to say:

1.  GET OFF Irock's frigging account you butthead!  Shame on you!
2.  Sorry to the REAL Irock.  :)

Dom818

@123KirbyKid Where did you find that?

Although, I agree with you in wondering what happened to him. He definitely changed if this is him.

irock

Irock, have you ever played the new Wii U? I was skeptical about the controller before I got one and after I played with it, it is actually quite innovative. I don't know, maybe you just don't like a company that tries to be different and does not stick with the norm for a game console. I also don't see how you can call all these game "kiddie" (what is your criteria for this?). My friends and I are not kids and we all had fun playing games like Scribblenauts, Mario, and even Nintendo Land. I can't even fathom why you are so hostile to this console.
i went to my friends house and his little kid brother had 1. played it for 5 minutes and snapped the controller in halve. serves them right for getting a &%$@ console lmao

Dom818

i went to my friends house and his little kid brother had 1. played it for 5 minutes and snapped the controller in halve. serves them right for getting a &%$@ console lmao

You snapped the controller in half, that is very believable... So answer my other question now, how can you deem games kiddie when you have never played them?

irock

You snapped the controller in half, that is very believable... So answer my other question now, how can you deem games kiddie when you have never played them?
i got a brain

Dom818

i got a brain

Congratulations, you can think. Still doesn't give you the power to judge games you haven't played.

123KirbyKid

Although, I agree with you in wondering what happened to him. He definitely changed if this is him.

In the chit-chat, the "Introduce Yourself" it was written by Irock. 

Dom818

In the chit-chat, the "Introduce Yourself" it was written by Irock.

Interesting.

123KirbyKid

What kind of monster are you???  That thing was expensive!

Oh, and, incase you are joking, don't go pointin' fingers at me sayin' "you fell for it!"

123KirbyKid

i got a brain

Congratulations, you can think. Still doesn't give you the power to judge games you haven't played.

Dude, I'm on your side.  :D

Dom818

Dude, I'm on your side.  :D

Awesome. I just check the 3.0 forums and Irock is civil there, maybe he is scared of Jon. Would be nice if Jon checked this forum and saw how his moderators act. Maybe I will drop Jon a link to see how you are acting Irock. What do you think of that?