My audio behaves in a strange way

Essere Caprino

  • Posts: 3
While compiling my game I get the "90% memory usage" error. When I open the compiled file everything works well except audio. Some sound effects and one of the background musics doesn't work and the other background musics loops only the first 3 seconds of their duration.
If I cut some pieces of my game the "90% memory usage" error disappear, but the audio keeps not working. I posted the logs, I hope they'll be useful.
Please help me, I have been working on my game for 8 month and I don't want to lose everything now.

Tuo

  • *
  • Posts: 2469
Try deleting and re-adding the sound files. Stencyl is known for accidentally corrupting the sound files.

Also, try deleting your duplicate post here in the forums ;).
Don't look to me but rather to the One who is the reason for what I do. :)

If you need help, send me a PM. Even if I haven't been on in the forums in ages, I still receive those messages via email notifications. You can also reply to any of my forum posts, regardless of the age (especially if I created it), and I will likely reply.

If you want to see the programming behind certain types of games, feel free to check out my "Demo-" games on StencylForge (http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,16160.0.html)

Essere Caprino

  • Posts: 3
I tried readding the sounds for three-four times already but the problem persists.