Trailer: Mibibli's Quest

NobodyX

I've been working on this game forever, I'm hoping to finish it soon though.

For a bit of fun, I made a trailer, hope you guys like it!! The game is massive, the video only shows a fraction of all of what's in it. I'm really excited about it, I think some people will really love it when it's released. :)

TRAILER:
http://youtu.be/EjAHBwmLifU

dtrungle

Wow, a platformer that resembles megaman but has some unique blends in there like the DDR elements and that one street fighter scene.  :)

Nicely done. I can see that a ton of effort was made. You displayed a lot of little things that make the game up, and considering you said this is a small portion... !

Amazing stuff.

Aasimar

A-MA-ZING
Why not a Kickstarter, dude? your game is so promising!

captaincomic

I add a third 'amazing', because it looks soo amazing. ;)

irock

I really liked the trailer and I'm looking forward to playing it when it comes out.

A-MA-ZING
Kickstarter is for funding something that otherwise couldn't exist. This exists.

travisofarabia

This looks great! Its refreshing to see something with polish! Very excited.

Hypnohustla

Looking really great! Lots and lots of different gameplay mechanics going on. Love it!
Also a great inspiration to work on a trailer myself.
Follow me on Twitter

NobodyX

Thanks everyone. :) For anyone who liked the look of it from the trailer I doubt you'll be disappointed by the finished thing, I put a lot of care into the balance and gameplay details and, similar to a retro megaman game, it's really compact for the amount of content. There's no slogging or grinding.

I wouldn't do a kickstarter because I have no use for money in creating this game, thanks though.

Blob

Really liked it. It's always admirable seeing people work with such unique style.

Jon

Looks even more fantastic than that demo you initially started with. Love the DDR mechanic - never seen that used in this kind of context before.

twotimingpete

Oh. holy shit. This game was one of the first ones I ever checked out on stencyl (the demo version) and I wondered how to do all that. That was a really long time ago.

This looks awesome.

matthew38940

That video made me super happy just watching it!  I can't wait to play it!

Blue461

The video looks cool. I am shocked :o
This is a great idea. :o
 :o
I say. That Speaker Dude Has to be changed into somthing else :o
Good "NES" Graphics there THAT I like. :o

Go Green Everyone and you will be lucky! :o
THE NEXT GENERATION

2014 NOW WITH DRONES!

lapada

NobodyX

Thanks everyone. :)