Cubus Velox

JensWinterstein

Thanks for the reminder - it seems that the latest build really nailed it this time :))
Just played for about 25 minutes and the fps never went below 50. Some micro-stuttering happened rarely (but it's nothing compared to previous builds).

I think the game is finally ready for release in its current state.
Get 100 Chambers for Android / iOS
Get Cubus Velox for Android / iOS or play it on Flash

- Portfolio

Rob

Wow. Thanks for testing and getting back to us so quickly.
GOLDEN RULE #1 : SAVE YOUR GAMES FREQUENTLY
IOS/XCODE DEBUGGING
http://www.stencyl.com/help/view/xcode-ios-troubleshoot/
WATCH STENCYLWORKS VIDEO TUTORIAL BY SUNRISEKINGDOM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDfRfjzr9j4&feature=channel_video_title

JensWinterstein

I've updated the initial post with a link to the first release version, Android.
If you want the game for free, just drop me a line (with "you" I mean every Stencyl user).

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:51:40 am by JensWinterstein »

- Portfolio

JensWinterstein

Updated initial post with links to iOS and Flash versions. Mac, Linux and Windows8 are next.

Here are some Promo Codes in case you wanna try it on iOS:
RTET666YXYM9
LTXX6KLAR3P6
WAPR6K4Y44FT
HTKN7FMHWHWR
ANNKYK69L76K

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:45:42 pm by JensWinterstein »

- Portfolio

Abliblablobla

Thanks for sharing!

I used HTKN7FMHWHWR and I am downloading your game right now: I will report my experience with an iPod Touch 5 as soon as I have a chance to play it!
.: BuruBuru :.

Innes

Thanks; I've marked the relevant code as taken.
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

h1rnz1lla

ANNKYK69L76K taken, thanks!

very nice, has a lot of holy shit moments and the twitter button only goes to twitter.com

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:26:59 am by h1rnz1lla »

JensWinterstein

You're welcome. I've just submitted an update which adds iphone 5 screen-optimization and the latest Stencyl performance fixes.

EDIT: Apple already approved the update (in under 24h!). Attached are two comparison shots (you see more of the level on iphone5).

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 07:03:13 pm by JensWinterstein »

- Portfolio

Abliblablobla

I finally had some time to play "Cubus Velox" and I have to say it is dangerously addictive!

When I downloaded this game the main thing I wanted to know was if it is possible to create a game like "The Impossible Game" using Stencyl 3.0. The answer is: "Yes, it is possible!", but calling this game just a mere copy wouldn't be fair. This game takes the positive aspects of "The Impossible Game" (gameplay and music) and at the same time it has more levels and innovative features.

Conclusion: this is a very polished and addictive game. I think that while JensWinterstein took inspiration from "The Impossible Game", the developers of "The Impossible Game" should take inspiration from this game to make a sequel.

My experience: I played this game with an iPod Touch 5th and I have to say that 16:9 screen support with the update (1.01) was a very appreciated feature. To be honest, Stretch to Fit was working ok (I didn't notice that squares weren't squares at the beginning and text didn't look distorted), but now that I can play with Full Screen, I wouldn't go back! After ten minutes or so, I started to noticesome micro lags (but they weren't too annoying). One thing: is Game Center missing or am I missing it?

Unfortunately I couldn't leave a review on the App Store since it seems that if you use a promo code, you cannot leave a review...
.: BuruBuru :.

mzxstosch

I've used LTXX6KLAR3P6. I'm going to try it now. Thanks!