Lazer Bee

Luyren

My idea works:
http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/5487

Would you like me to upload it to Forge?
Plase do, I'll take a look. Thanks a ton!
Working.

NobodyX

No problem. It's up.

Luyren

Nice trick! I think I undestand how you did it, pretty clever! I'll have to talk with Strasteo about implementing this though, since we made a new block that will have it's usefulness halved if I make the blocks fall.

Still, thank you very much!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:41:34 pm by Luyren »
Working.

NobodyX

Also, if you add a short "do after" when a falling block tells the block above to fall, then it creates a cool cascading, ripple-like effect. I think I'll have to stick this in my own game now. :0)

joechessum

Really enjoyable so far. Can't wait to see more.
Currently working on my upcoming stencyl game SUPER Bear Hunter: Apocalypse. You can play what I've got so far here http://bit.ly/Kf743Q

Luyren

Lazer Bee has been finished!

Well, it didn't change much from the demo. We added a few special blocks, changed resolution, and added some polish here and there. It's not perfect, but since it was only a project to regain motivation, it has completed its job. We might publish it on Kongregate soon, after a few comments and probably more fixed.

Hope you have fun with this little game!

EDIT: Link fixed. Have fun!

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:27:47 am by Luyren »
Working.

coleislazy

When I click on Arcade Mode to start, it also opens a pop-up to your website.

KungFuFurby

He's right. Firefox caught it on my end. Instructions and Achievements do the exact same thing.
Hi, all! I'm KungFuFurby, music composer. If you're looking for some music for your game, just PM me.
My Works List for Non-Stencyl Games
My Works List for Stencyl Games

Luyren

When I click on Arcade Mode to start, it also opens a pop-up to your website.

Thanks for pointing that out, I had misplaced a block. Fixed.

Just to clarify: it was a behavior on the LitSwitch logo. I was using the "mouse was pressed" block instead of "mouse was pressed on self".
Working.