Random Chat Thread

Manuel

Happy birthday Luyren! :)
Game developers are the deities of the virtual realm.
Game Development Blog
Personal Tumblr
Personal Twitter

Chibicat

Luyren

Thanks everyone!
Working.

Luyren

When LitSwitch released Dungeon Rush! on Kongregate, I made a bet with my friends. "If it gets a rating of 3 or higher, I'll get drunk!" I never got drunk, and my friends are waiting for the day that will happen.

Turns out this may happen. After release, it "stabilized" with a rating of 2,85. Now, all of a sudden, Avg: 2.97 of 410 ratings. How the heck did it got more views? Dungeon Rush! was only mentioned once in the Kongregate's forum. Oh well!
Working.

Duckaiser

Why getting drunk? Couldn't you think of something less (I'll be blunt)...stupid? I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just curious. On the other hand, it's good to hear the game is getting more popular!

Whatever, at least you are old enough now right? (actually, isn't that age different in different places? I don't know these things...)

Luyren

Yeah, it was a stupid bet. Come to think of it, I forgot why I did it. And here, the age you can legaly drink is 18. I'm 21 one now.
Working.

Strasteo

Don't want to get all Lit-Switch here and dominate the random chat thread, but we've posted an update on a game we're working on and will hopefully see completion soon!

Click here to see!

Edit: Screwed up the url. Sorry guys. :I

« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 08:18:16 pm by Strasteo »

Chris

Sweet, I'm looking forward to it.

RobotZ

I recently joined Stencyl!

Squiddicus

I recently joined Stencyl!

Welcome to stencil.

I should say that my sig changes weekly. Read them while you can.
"Cave Johnson: All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?'
 Cave Johnson: Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
 ~ Cave Johnson Portal 2 text dump

Luyren

Sony heard my prayers! The brazilian Playstation Store is online! If this means I can buy my favorite PSX games on my PSP, MAN IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!
Working.

Duckaiser

This thread isn't getting much attention anymore.

It's not like I'm doing much here or with Stencyl lately either.

(That's why I changed my avatar, because I'm "sleeping" in things related to Stencyl...and I said earlier in here, my Mom used to call me "Sleeping Beauty" sometimes...)

So yeah, I haven't been up to much. Oh well, whatever.

Chrisis1993

Anyone else here who have played shellshock live? :)
▼IS AWESOME!!▼

xmagicx60

Anyone else here who have played shellshock live? :)
Me. runs too slow to play often though.

Chrisis1993

Yeah, it start lagging after about 2-4 matches, but I wonder if it's because of the way it's programmed, the way the flash player handles the memory, or maybe it's the browser :/
▼IS AWESOME!!▼