Random Chat Thread

Epic428

I just want to say.......

Happy launch day!!!!!!

I'm very excited as we are only a few hours away  :)
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

BellGoRiiing

Everyone's lovable, girl/Eureka obsessive member.
By the way Great Jaggi says "Hey!".

triptych

In terms of backing up games... I use dropbox http://www.dropbox.com/ and it creates a virtual directory for you. Point Stencyl via preferences to write to that directory. You can then even sync up work between computers - even between macs and pcs!

BellGoRiiing

...this thread has died huh?...lol

Luyren

This thread never dies, much like the Endless... (Sandman reference)
My Stencyl resources are available here: https://luyren.itch.io/
Cutscenes, RPG Elements, Particles, Map System and many more.
Twitter

BellGoRiiing

This thread never dies, much like the Endless... (Sandman reference)
lol...so, what's everyone up to? Can't seems to stay focused n Stencyl for whatever reason...T_T

Hectate

At a pool party now... Just saw a pidgeon drinking someone's margarita that was sitting out.

I found wild strawberries in my backyard yesterday.

Relaxxxxxxiiinnnngggg.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Duckaiser

This thread can go days without any posts and bounce back just fine. It is after all, a random chat thread, so anyone can basically talk about anything they feel like and bring it back.

As for me...I dunno. I had a dream I was Princess Peach the other day. Lol...that's all I can think of right now.

BonBonBunny

I dreamed that I lived in a Harvest Moon game, and lived on some kind of island, and had to use my epic time management and crop growing skills to uncover the mysteries of the island, before a train came to let off a robot that was going to destroy everything.

BellGoRiiing

I dreamed that I lived in a Harvest Moon game, and lived on some kind of island, and had to use my epic time management and crop growing skills to uncover the mysteries of the island, before a train came to let off a robot that was going to destroy everything.
...I remember you...even though we didn't really talk, but I recognize the name. xD

U-Goat

I'm making a food themed stage for my game... now I'm uber-hungry and my fridge is empty... and it's 0:38 here and everything is closed.

Woe is me...

BellGoRiiing

I'm making a food themed stage for my game... now I'm uber-hungry and my fridge is empty... and it's 0:38 here and everything is closed.

Woe is me...
I'm totally doing something like that when I get my game going...or at least something dessert themed. :p

U-Goat

Heh, food + game = double-awesome-omg. ;)

BellGoRiiing

Yeah....just need to quit getting distracted/sidetracked so easily...T_T

BonBonBunny

Most of my game ideas involve desserts in some way... 8U~