Simple Mind Games. FREE.

toml2003

Hey everyone,

I've just launched Simple Mind Games 2.0 for iOS.

Simple Mind Games was originally made with Stencyl about 3 years ago. It got over 100,000 downloads since then, so I decided to update it.

I rebuilt it from the ground up in Swift, making it a universal app. It's a collection of mini games, with a clean design and slick animations. There are 10 games, all with a 1 minute time limit.

App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id608009217

Thanks,
Tom

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:45:17 am by toml2003 »

toml2003

Day one download numbers are 695 free downloads. How does that compare to other free games?

toml2003

I've had quite a consistent launch as follows:
Friday: 695
Saturday: 614
Sunday: 648
Monday: 625
Tuesday: 636

Currently around the #50 position in the top free puzzle games charts for the UK.

toml2003

It's been awhile since I've been on the Stencyl forums. Been learning Objective-C from books.

However, just thought I'd post an update to my app stats.

Last week, Simple Mind Games passed 20,000 downloads on the app store. It's been available for 14 weeks, so I'm quite pleased with that. Current average is between 120 - 140 downloads per day.

These are of course, all free downloads.

Tom

gruffman

Wow, i think those numbers are great :) Thanks for the update, I hope to follow in your success soon. Good to know there is a demand for games that aren't clones of angry birds and temple run lol
Now available for all Android Devices - Happy Face Concentration
My Games To Date
Find A Face / Hero Of Oda / Snakes And Ladders
Hungry Monkey available at fgl.com for Sponsorship
My site - Gruffgames.com

Jon

20k is a pretty decent number of downloads and above average relative to other games I've seen. Besides that 1 review, did it get covered somewhere else?

toml2003

Thanks.

There were a couple of minor websites that copied the iMore review, and a couple tiny websites write there own review. Other than that, there really hasn't been any coverage, so the 120 average downloads a day must be coming from people searching the App Store.

In the first week it got to #32 in top puzzle games for the UK.

toml2003

Just launched a big 2.0 update!

App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id608009217

tigerteeth

toml, the game looks great, but i think when you posted on this thread after not writing anything for three years you missed a huge opportunity to write "don't you! forget about me!"

hendriza01

Hehe, will check the update tx!