Matchagon iOS & Android FREE

h1rnz1lla

Hey,

Matchagon is finally out!
Thanks for all your good feedback and a review or some stars would be awesome!!!

iOS Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/deletr/id597232839

Android Download here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinytouchtales.matchagon

Latest Flash Version here: http://www.matchagon.com

◆◆◆

Matchagon is a relaxing minimalistic Puzzle Game.

Drag & Drop Blocks into the Game. Combine same colored Blocks vertically or remove them
horizontally/diagonally to score Points. Space is the only limit.

Features

◆ simple but challenging Gameplay
◆ relaxing Soundtrack
◆ Game-Center Highscores
◆ clever Achievements

Learn more about Tinytouchtales & Matchagon on www.tinytouchtales.com

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 01:13:21 pm by h1rnz1lla »

RENGAC

I like the minimalistic design, good work.

mzxstosch

As I said before; Really cool design, although 3 times before I have to buy the game is a bit steep pricing point (awkward sentence, I hope you know what I mean)

Also: I found a bug. When I press unlock at the menu, then buy, then cancel the purchase the back button becomes non functional. And maybe you could add a animation to the buttons that, when I turn off the sound, I still get a responds to my touch-action ;).

h1rnz1lla

yes thanks, got that bug reported already, will try to push a update as fast as possible!

Innes

I think the design of the menu / options is very clever - it merges into the edges of the black iPhone, so the black parts on the screen look like they are part of the phone.

It's a pity there's no way of knowing if the iPhone is a black or white one, otherwise the black / white interface could be inverted on a white phone!
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

Photon

Yeah, I have a white iPhone. :(

Hehe... anyway, very nice! Its simple and challenging without that rushing sensation you get from normal puzzle games. That rush isn't necessarily bad, but the change in pace is a nice one! I may consider unlocking it for only $.99...
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

toml2003

Nice layout and fun game. Good idea to get round Apples payment structure, letting people test before buying is good. How many downloads did you get over the last 2 days? Free and IAPs?

I've just released a free game called Simple Mind Games and it got 695 downloads yesterday.

Tom

h1rnz1lla

Thanks for the kind words!

I attached you the sales & revenue charts, that i have so far. Nothing to big, but we have a lot 5 Star Ratings so far. People really seem to like the game, but there were way to less people seeing it yet!

mzxstosch

Thanks for sharing; interesting! Btw: Are you planning to make it an universal app?

h1rnz1lla

right now id say no, because you can play it in 2x mode on ipad. numbers werent to good and i say its more interesting to go on to the next project. what i rather would like to try is to port over to andoid.

Unept

I have played the CRAP out of Deletr. Love it. I'm currently ranked #8 overall so far. Beat that, suckers! :)

One little "bug" I noticed is that it drains my battery very quickly. I thought it may just be my phone, but I mentioned it to some friends who have it and it drains their battery as well. Just FYI.

My wife also loves the game, and is very jealous of my high score of 24,550. ;)
Unicycle Hero: iOS  |  Level With Me: iOS/Android  |  Hue Ball: iOS/Android  |  Lava Bird: iOS/Android   |   Disposabot   |   Twitter

h1rnz1lla

hey unept, cool to hear you like it. it so funny that everybody says his girlfirend/wife likes it even more. It seems to be a total girls game without intention on my side, but hey why not ;)!

yes the battery drain is interesting as a friend of mine also said that...
but i optimized everything and i can only asume that the new stencyl engine is pretty battery hungry.

we try to push an update with some fixes soon.

mzxstosch

I found a little bug: I know it isn't an universal app but on iPad(4th gen) it shows a landscape loading image while the game it self is in portrait ;).

h1rnz1lla

DELETR v2.0 coming soon...

Small post about it on our Blog: DELETR v2.0

vikingpotato

This game needs way more exposure. were you featured on the app-store page in any category, or by the game review sites ?