How'd you get your name?

kantieno

when i was younger i just put together random sounds and used them for my names for everything. my favorite 2 names that i made were kojiro and kantieno, i used to use kojiro more but it turned out it was an actual japanese name so it was sometimes already taken when i tried to create accounts so i started using kantieno instead :P
Play my new game "Hidden Valley Ninja" here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kantieno/hidden-valley-ninja

sonicspeed53

I Know! Its Crazy!

Zephilinox

I Know! Its Crazy!

Yeah, I used to use the username Darastrix, which means dragon according to the draconic translator, and yet on multiple occasions it was taken... so I switched to Darastrixian and that was fine, but got sick of the name and now I'm Zephilinox.

BrydoRX

"Brydo" is a nickname I was given in school (as my first name is Bryan) and RX are just two letters I like together.

My wonderful forum. Join us, plz? D:

Zephilinox

"Brydo" is a nickname I was given in school (as my first name is Bryan) and RX are just two letters I like together.

Kind of how I like ZX :P

BrydoRX

Kind of how I like ZX :P
I think the letter X looks good for any letter. I've used DX as part of my username where that's really the shortened form of my old username, Datavi X. To elaborate on that, Datavi is a portmanteau of the words "data" and "virus" and was used for my AOL account. Although, my mum's ex-partner came up with that name for me :P

My wonderful forum. Join us, plz? D:

Grimreaper

How I got my was because I'm a bit on the insane and not right but mostly chaotic and psychotic person and I have been good at predicting when death would happen to many people and pets and I figure you have to accept death one day and if I had a second god it would be the grimreaper.
I've  been on the dark side most of my life and enjoy death in a way might as well enjoy death you are surrounded by it everyday and we all are heading down the same road.
The point to life is death just choose the road you going to take to get to your grave.
yesterday is a memory tomorrow is a vision, but today its a b_tch.

Zephilinox

How I got my was because I'm a bit on the insane and not right but mostly chaotic and psychotic person and I have been good at predicting when death would happen to many people and pets and I figure you have to accept death one day and if I had a second god it would be the grimreaper.
I've  been on the dark side most of my life and enjoy death in a way might as well enjoy death you are surrounded by it everyday and we all are heading down the same road.
The point to life is death just choose the road you going to take to get to your grave.

Scary o.O don't you get problems when signing up to websites though? grimreaper must surely be taken at some point or another by another person, if it is what other username would you use instead?

Grimreaper

Reaper TheGrimreaper The_Grimreaper along with a few others I don't go with numbers give me the real stuff or nothing at all I usually will find a way around it tho.
And Grimreaper isn't spelled with a space between the grim and reaper part that's bull crap spelling. Sorry I hate when stuff auto corrects things like that there isn't but one way to spell it.
yesterday is a memory tomorrow is a vision, but today its a b_tch.

Freakish

It just came to me.

Stencyl Ninja

I was hoping to be as skilled as a ninja at using Stencyl in a few days by using all the wonderful tutorials that would be awaiting me to make it so.
Heh, lets just say that I had high hopes and those hopes have been dashed in quick fashion.

Thought that I could dash in, learn this thing in a few days and start making beautiful games.
Instead I've got to learn an unfamiliar interface first because there's nothing that gives me a quick overview of what all does what. Sadly, this is the way it is with all of these devices, and it's a shame. With all the work put into this, you'd think they'd go that tiny but incredibly important extra step to set it apart from the crowd. The fact that it ports directly to Flash for free is its saving grace (it helps that AS3 is supported so I'll be able to learn that somewhat at the same time).

So yea .. that's how i got this name and joined in on this Stencyl thing and my thoughts of it so far as well ... If I can learn it well enough to do so, I'm gonna make some tutorials the way they should be done, because Stencyl is in dire need of it.

Ceric

I was making up random names for characters for a story idea and wanted something that sounded like a regular name but slightly different. I added the letter C to the name Eric and got Ceric.

About six months later or so, I needed a username for the early (pre-beta) Stencyl forums and signed up using that name. That's pretty much it.

Note my given name isn't Eric.

mvsprojects

I was inspired by anither person on another forum, where I got the Projects from.

As for MV's, I thought of those two letters and made them stand for something: Mechanical and Virtual. After a while, I decided that they had no real resemblence, so now, MV's has no real meaning as of today.
Boing Ball coming soon...
Co-Opetative coming soon...

MV's Projects- Something to Enable

irock

I was making up random names for characters for a story idea and wanted something that sounded like a regular name but slightly different. I added the letter C to the name Eric and got Ceric.

About six months later or so, I needed a username for the early (pre-beta) Stencyl forums and signed up using that name. That's pretty much it.

Note my given name isn't Eric.
Is the C soft or hard?