Cloud Run

FranAlt

Jump from cloud to cloud, grab some coins and keep jumping! Clear all the mission but be carful, you might encounter some hazards during the game! Oh, and you can enable power ups from the store for FREE! Flying platforms and more! Extremely addictive game! Challenge you friends trough Game Center and try to beat up their score! Good luck!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.francoaltuna.cloudrun&feature=search_result

I need some feedback so It would be great to read what you think about it. ;)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 07:31:10 pm by FraAlt »
Swipe - FREE          Cloud Run - FREE              

iOS                                Android
    Android

dtrungle

Hey, you mentioned GC again but it's only for iOS.  :)

I hit the purchase button in-game to see what would happen and it basically said "Purchased" and I got a whole bunch of coins.  :D And then it said 'iOS feature only'.

I have a question though, I tested this on an Samsung Galaxy S3 and it was full screen. I did not notice any stretching/scaling so does that mean you created this game with the resolution of this particular phone? Does that mean if this game was played on a older phone, would the game screen scale down and thus the art gets affected? What mobile scaling options did you choose?

FranAlt

Its odd because Im using Perfect Fit but it stretched to full screen. The game is originally an iOS game (480 x 320) with retina graphics. I did try to implement "Scale to fit" by modifying Stenyl's code as someone suggested in the forums but the game simply crashed, so Im using Perfect Fit and works fine, the only thing stretched are the fonts and the background.

I just fixed the GC and IAP thing, thanks ;) 

One thing, are you getting any AdMob ads?
Swipe - FREE          Cloud Run - FREE              

iOS                                Android
    Android

dtrungle

Nope I did not get any ads.