ButtonX20

Ninjadoodle

I had a look this morning and was very happy to see it there :) Thank you for letting me know tho! I'm glad lots of people are enjoying the game!
It's all fun and games until somebody get's a shuriken in their eye!

Joe

Just saw this. Really nice job!

Jon

Congrats on the placement - they're increasingly getting picky about what they feature, so it's quite an honor to make it up there.

PapaGrimbles

Very cool game, nice work! I got a good chuckle out of level 19. Allow actor to be paused? Not this time.

Jon

Did you intend to enter this into the Game Jam? (I think) It meets all the requirements, and I rather like it (though I can't say how it would place at this time).

marcwilhelm

Seriously great design. Using simple game elements in such clever combinations. You are a very good game designer.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:21:56 am by marcwilhelm »

Ninjadoodle

@Jon - Sorry I missed out on the Jam, I was really busy with some other projects and din't get organized on time.

@marcwilhelm - Thank you very much for the compliments! I'm really happy you like the game :)
It's all fun and games until somebody get's a shuriken in their eye!

GeorgeN

Nice game. The only thing i dont'd like is the hint button opening a page. I had a popup blocker and every time i clicked the Hint the game lagged.